Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Naked or clothed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Clothed please - I don't particularly want to see my parents naked! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    Clothed. There are way more fat/ugly girls than good looking ones, that I would not like to see.

Also a bit over seeing a hot girl naked... Been there done that now.

Now slowly undressing a girl is much more fun!
    Striptease :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the other day, as today's society gets more sexualized that one day we could see topless tv news readers. Don't blame me. Susanna Reid on BBC breakfast is well fit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    At first it would feel liberating, but then it would become a battle of the penis sizes. If you hung around in the rubbish parts of town, with the rubbish women you wouldn't care too much, but if you went to some la-dee-da shopping centre where all the fit girls shop you'd be trying to maintain a constant semi. The pish that would normally causally dribble down my leg with little consequence would be seen by all, and I'd have to swab my brow, make my face red, pretend I had a fever and was sweating all over. Big sweaty **** marks would be left on the bus seats, and if the mark was bigger than yours you'd feel you had no right to sit in that seat and instead stand. But if the bus was packed in there were two guys in front and behind you, with the swinging motion of the bus you might enter there *******s and be entered yourself. Then you'd start bleeding from your anus and you'd have to pretend you were a woman with your period, but you'd have to conceal your penis and always have long hair and a shaved chest. With all the androgynous men going about other men would become mixed up, mistake men for women, not enough sex would happen to keep the human race going and we would all die out.
    Hahahahahahaha this made me laugh for a long time xD

ReputationRep:
    There are times for clothes and times for none. I have no wish to see the naked rambler or anyone else walking down the street without clothes. Being able to swim naked, or have a sauna or sit in a steam room without clothes is pleasant as I have found in Dutch spas, and would be nice to have the same options here.

ReputationRep:
    It would take awkward boners to a whole new level
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I don't think anybody in public wants to see me naked
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clothes on please!

Some people, a lot of people, I'd happily let their wang swing in the breeze next to my face on the bus... BUT there are a hell of a lot of old people in society and I don't want to see their bits!

Also I find vagina's disgusting so noooooooooope!

ReputationRep:
    If this was something that was suddenly introduced, I imagine it would be incredibly awkward and not very pleasant. But a couple of generations down the line and it would simply be accepted as normal, and nobody would understand why anyone would want to cover up for anything other than keeping warm. But certainly at the moment it's not something that I would like to see.

I believe there would be a problem in that every time we saw someone we were attracted to it would be hard to hide that fact. Particularly if you're a male. And having boobs and bums (to say the least) thrust in their faces every day wouldn't help the situation. There are many things that clothes can hide.. and I like it that way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Clothed unless you want criminal activity regarding "rape" to shoot up.
    here we go

enjoy your ****storm... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    At first it would feel liberating, but then it would become a battle of the penis sizes. If you hung around in the rubbish parts of town, with the rubbish women you wouldn't care too much, but if you went to some la-dee-da shopping centre where all the fit girls shop you'd be trying to maintain a constant semi. The pish that would normally causally dribble down my leg with little consequence would be seen by all, and I'd have to swab my brow, make my face red, pretend I had a fever and was sweating all over. Big sweaty **** marks would be left on the bus seats, and if the mark was bigger than yours you'd feel you had no right to sit in that seat and instead stand. But if the bus was packed in there were two guys in front and behind you, with the swinging motion of the bus you might enter there *******s and be entered yourself. Then you'd start bleeding from your anus and you'd have to pretend you were a woman with your period, but you'd have to conceal your penis and always have long hair and a shaved chest. With all the androgynous men going about other men would become mixed up, mistake men for women, not enough sex would happen to keep the human race going and we would all die out.
    That's the best thing I've read in ages haha

ReputationRep:
    Clothed.

ReputationRep:
    Clothed!

Although some of my celebrity crushes I wouldnt mind seeing naked.... :perv: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brandon_RNS)
    You wouldnt be able to look your parents in the eyes....for that reason definitely Clothed!!!
    I think looking them in the eye would probabaly be the best place to look if they were naked lol

ReputationRep:
    If everyone was naked all of the time and was the norm, maybe putting clothes on would be really sexy

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if 2012 had been the naked Olympics ?

ReputationRep:
    The London Tube in rush hour would be horrific. There's absolutely no chance you won't have at least five businessmen-related penises pressed against you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brandon_RNS)
    You wouldnt be able to look your parents in the eyes....for that reason definitely Clothed!!!
    I hope you'd only look them in the eye - certainly nowhere else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b-brush)
    Imagine if 2012 had been the naked Olympics ?
    I've just had a crisis! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by askew116)
    I hope you'd only look them in the eye - certainly nowhere else
    (Original post by A-Dog)
    I think looking them in the eye would probabaly be the best place to look if they were naked lol

Haha i see what your saying but Even facing them would be a problem.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.