There are none.
State your best and worst attributes :) Watch
- 19-05-2013 01:48
(Original post by Elm Tree)
- 19-05-2013 01:57
Grasp concepts quickly
I think I'm somewhat amusing
I can entertain myself
Somewhat arrogant - but can you blame me?
Don't come to me for emotional support
Don't click with the majority of people
(Original post by Maid Marian)
- 19-05-2013 01:59
I'm loyal and honest.
Very down to earth.
Think I have a good sense of humour.
I'm a good friend.
Can be very clingy.
Very very self conscious.
Poor social skills.
- 19-05-2013 02:02
- I'm organised and try to do my best in everything
- Loyal and honest to people
- I'm good at giving advice
- I worry about little things
- I keep things bottled up then have breakdowns
- I get stressed easily
- Self conscious
- Lack of confidence
- I do sometimes feel like giving up on everything
(Original post by Octohedral)
- 19-05-2013 03:48
I thought it would be interesting for people to say what they were most and least proud of about themselves, to compare how people honestly identify as members of society. It can be almost trivial things - anything you feel is relevant. It might also help to state your gender and age.
- I believe I would do the right thing in most everyday moral dilemmas, even if it didn't benefit me. I genuinely want other people to be happy.
- I think I'm good at being laid back, particularly where it comes to taking insults well, and letting certain things go.
- I'm good at maths, and try to work hard at it.
- Can be very over-confident and arrogant. I try to keep this hidden in front of other people, but at heart I have a massive ego.
- Physical laziness. I've always been unfit, and have never followed through to get fit. Yet.
- I have the social skills of a zygote.
The above are my replies - feel free to add your own. I find it interesting to see how people view themselves.