Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If he wasn't expecting his dad to look on his laptop then I can understand it. I rarely clear my internet history as nobody ever goes on my laptop except me. I'd be horrified if anyone checked my history :erm: I better delete that now actually :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotMyToothbrush)
    Why would your dad be buying you fetish items anyway?
    Because i ask him to buy me everything so ... he thought i would ask him to buy me some stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    Just tell your dad that the rubber fetish wear stuff was research into his Father's day present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    If he wasn't expecting his dad to look on his laptop then I can understand it. I rarely clear my internet history as nobody ever goes on my laptop except me. I'd be horrified if anyone checked my history :erm: I better delete that now actually :ninja:
    Google Chrome --> Incognito mode = no history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pessimist)
    Google Chrome --> Incognito mode = no history.
    But sometimes you need the history, some stuff always need revisiting :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    The issue isn't what he was looking at, it's the fact he didn't even try to cover it up, to do so is a single click
    Doesn't mean he deserves it. It's HIS pc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanej13)
    Hey, My dad took my laptop yesterday and i had some bad stuff on their. I was looking at rubber fetish wear (example Gimp Suits)and stuff and he went to me today you wouldn't want to wear any of that stuff and tried to have a massive conversation with me and said if you are into that sort of thing then i won't be buying you anything.. What should i do about this situation? I am really embarrassed. I am male btw
    aw no! boys..

Just laugh it off and tell him someone was talking to you about it today and you wasn't sure what it was so you searched it! It really isn't that a big deal, we all make mistakes in life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melaxox)
    aw no! boys..

Just laugh it off and tell him someone was talking to you about it today and you wasn't sure what it was so you searched it! It really isn't that a big deal, we all make mistakes in life

Think its a bit too late to laugh it off if his dad has already spoken to him about it...

ReputationRep:
    The judgement is strong in this thread.

People can do what they want, just because you don't like it doesn't mean they deserve mistreatment...

Use incognito next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanG)
    tell him it was your mum that used your PC
    Agree with you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    But sometimes you need the history, some stuff always need revisiting :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True....I don't know any workarounds for that :pika:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Failed)
    The judgement is strong in this thread.

People can do what they want, just because you don't like it doesn't mean they deserve mistreatment...

Use incognito next time.
    This is :tsr:, come on :rofl:

Dude tanked with his history, people are gonna make fun of it. Besides it's nothing one shouldn't be able to laugh off with their dad.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I still getting negged for calling "rubber fetish wear" weird? A lot of rubber fans in here..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    More to the point why did your dad go looking around it to find it. I'm guessing you some what hid it, so why did he look around to find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty funny. Be more discreet about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pessimist)
    True....I don't know any workarounds for that :pika:
    create an innocently named document with useful links lost somewhere in a boring file?

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

A bit droll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maudee4567)
    create an innocently named document with useful links lost somewhere in a boring file?
    Spoken like a professional

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.