Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cast.Iron)
    I can't tell whether you're trollin' or not.

That's for me to know and you to figure out. Those are my honest thoughts and personal observations on Christ's College, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    christ church

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sydney_watts)
    That's for me to know and you to figure out. Those are my honest thoughts and personal observations on Christ's College, anyway.
    That might be your personal point of view. However, statistics (undergraduate admissions, 2012 cycle) suggests that Christ's College has the 6th highest proportion of accepted state school educated students in the university. The Colleges with even higher proportions being four newer Colleges, St. Edmunds, Wolfson, Lucy Cavendish and Hughes Hall, with a total state school intake of 33, and hence no statistical significance, as well as King's College.

According to statistics, Trinity College would most probably be dominated by "a definite posh, public school (boarding school) educated elite". Anyway, I'll shortly be able to tell you whether your assumption about posh left-wing students at Christ's College is going to be supported by my personal opinion.

ReputationRep:
    My daughter (who went to a state school in France) is entering her 3rd year at Girton and has never once met anyone that seemed like a snob at Cam.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.