The Student Room Group

What's your sleep position?

Scroll to see replies

A and C, geez anyone sleeping like B is weird :lolwut:
Reply 21
Hah, your sleeping position has nothing to do with your personality. This chart is almost as bad as star signs and horoscopes.

Also, is it just me or does the "starfish" look like the girl is mid-dance?
Foetal, although I prefer to call it hedgehogging.
Reply 23
start offas e end at c :tongue:
Reply 24
Mainly C. If you combine C with E though without E's hands position, I kind of sleep like that too.
Reply 25
Always starts as E and usually ends up being C, I toss and turn a lot.
Reply 26
who in the hell sleeps like B?
Reply 27
D, cant sleep any other way.
Reply 28
Original post by Skriblerier
I couldn't fall asleep like that. I've tried but my boobs are in the way and makes it too uncomfortable :rolleyes:

It seems like all the girls I talk to can't sleep on their front cos of their breasts. I've never experienced it, which is good as I always sleep in position E :lol: Except my head is turned to the side with arms tucked under pillow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I say A B C and D is that being greedy. Is it bad having this amount of sleeping positions.
Reply 30
All the positions.

Seriously, none of those.

I'm usually face down, one knee up to the side, one arm under the pillow. Kind of face down version of f.
Original post by eliza.anne
It seems like all the girls I talk to can't sleep on their front cos of their breasts. I've never experienced it, which is good as I always sleep in position E :lol: Except my head is turned to the side with arms tucked under pillow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Yeah, I don't know why - my breasts aren't even big! But when I'm on my front I feel like I'm squishing them and sometimes it hurts too :redface: Lucky you though, i wish i could sleep on my front because it seems so cozy and nice :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Skriblerier
Haha! Yeah, I don't know why - my breasts aren't even big! But when I'm on my front I feel like I'm squishing them and sometimes it hurts too :redface: Lucky you though, i wish i could sleep on my front because it seems so cozy and nice :biggrin:

Awe. I use my boobs as cushions :lol: I can understand that though, if its my time of the month then it can be kind of uncomfortable :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mostly c but a and f too, don't think the traits really match though..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Start with C then progress to A
A cross between A and C.
Reply 36
C mainly. but when I wake up it's still C with both legs straight. Yes I'm a very boring sleeper. :colonhash:
Reply 37
All of them except B tbh.

Probably A and C the most.
Lol I sleep like position B (is this really weird??). Also C and F.
(edited 10 years ago)
I've just been told all except D and F, at different points during sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending