Turn on thread page Beta

GUYS!!! - What would you ideal girl be like??? watch

ReputationRep:
    Loyal

A girl who doesn't run off/cheat when things in the relationship get tough.

ReputationRep:
    Looks: Short, brunette. Kind eyes.
    Personality: Willing to challenge me - if I'm doing something she doesn't like, to feel like she can say. Just... someone who is not scared to push me, and is not scared of being pushed herself. Not physically, I mean, but someone who is happy to talk things through if there's an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Brunettes with brown eyes seem to be popular... is blonde and blue eyes out of fashion now? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Brunettes with brown eyes seem to be popular... is blonde and blue eyes out of fashion now? :sad:
    Not for everyone, I usually see blonde hair and blue/green eyes as the best combination... (in general, sometimes other can be better as everyone's appearance matches with something else)

But I think that most (if not all) guys would agree with me on the fact that those are all just preferences, not something that is necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you on that...preferences make the overall physical atrraction greater but no difference in the connection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Always only a preference. For me, short brunette girls have usually been much kinder, a bit feistier, and better at being there in times of need. But if anyone fitted that, I could be with them and be happy, no matter what the appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Ok looks wise I'm normally quite open, as long as they are within a decent height range of me and look after themselves then great. In an perfect world though I would say long hair, preferably a redhead or dark haired with blue eyes all packaged with a sweet face. ^^

Traits:
    -Common Interests (Would be nice to see the Doctor Who 50th anniversary with a girl who cares)
    -More introverted like myself
    -Good sense of humour, can have a laugh together.
    -Wise and insightful
    -Kind, caring, down to earth
    -Would PM me if they fit this description :P

I think that covers it, haven't really given much thought to it before though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IvyPianoMan)
    Always only a preference. For me, short brunette girls have usually been much kinder, a bit feistier, and better at being there in times of need. But if anyone fitted that, I could be with them and be happy, no matter what the appearance.
    Well tbh if it was possible to find someone like that for everyone it be great wouldnt it but it takes time to get to know another I guess which people dont seem to have

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza1394)
    Well tbh if it was possible to find someone like that for everyone it be great wouldnt it but it takes time to get to know another I guess which people dont seem to have

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's fair. Tis probs why I'm better at going from being friends -> being in a relationship, rather than diving straight in. Like having that trust to start with, but I often think I ask for too much.

ReputationRep:
    must have big tits and must squirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IvyPianoMan)
    That's fair. Tis probs why I'm better at going from being friends -> being in a relationship, rather than diving straight in. Like having that trust to start with, but I often think I ask for too much.
    Yeah exactly because then even the initial attraction wouldn't matter as there's mutual feeling towards each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring any physical description, ideally she will:
    1)Get me and like me for me (for that perfect connection this is necessary)
    2)Be Quietly confident (she will have a certain fire in her personality, one which challenges me, pushes me and
    knows what she wants)
    3)Feminine: be soft, patient, not boisterous and shows me she isn't perfect.

Right now i'm not sure I care too much about looks, because I used to be driven by looks.
    I still have preferences and biases but so do we all.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoys consuming media (books/certain t.v shows/video games/films and all that good stuff), interested in science and ideally politics and quite possibly the most importantly doesn't think I'm a freak. The rest I can't put into words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbroderick)
    Traits:
    -Common Interests (Would be nice to see the Doctor Who 50th anniversary with a girl who cares)
    -More introverted like myself
    I wonder if Maid Marian read this .... :rolleyes:

(Most of the regulars on here will know what I'm talking about lol)

ReputationRep:
    If there's one thing '500 Days of Summer' has thought me is that we all have an 'ideal' girl but most of the time, we choose someone who is nothing like that for other reasons. Yes, 'love' if that's easier to understand!

However, my ideal girl... Well I'm quite tall, so, I like a girl who's quite tall, curvy, long straight brown hair/browny blond with brown eyes... but I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Personality wise... just someone I can generally have a good laugh with all the time! Someone who I feel is like a best friend to me with the way we act with each other, but knowing I can have more interment, romantic moments with each other.
    She'd be a great but weird sense of humor, easily to approach, it's generally really cute, outgoing, a gamer girl... it's hard to explain. I can picture her, but can't write it!

ReputationRep:
    I need girl for pull plow, so she need be strong and obedient.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I'd actually like a shy/quite girlfriend who's kind and polite. I dunno.. Maybe I'm just weird,

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2013
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.