Turn on thread page Beta

How many of you used yahoo answers begore you discovered tsr? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was a frequent user of Yahoo! Answers, too. But then I discovered TSR, and I've never looked back. Sometimes I'll be searching something, and a Yahoo! link will come up, and for the fun of it, I'll check it out, to be regaled with trolls

No, TSR totally takes up most of my internet time now

ReputationRep:
    TSR smacks yahoo answers hands down.

ReputationRep:
    I did, but it was absolute years ago - I don't think TSR even existed, if it did it wasn't anything like it is now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~scorpio~)
    I used to go on y/a mainly just to kill time.

I am also in the top leaderboard of several categories, but I didn't like that place at all, I remember I used to see many users with multiple accounts giving themselves best answers ..and there were so many reporting monkeys and top sweepers and users cloning each other..I'm glad I left.
    Giving themselves best answers? Lool thats abit sad isnt it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nope i didnt use yahoo answers before, and i just discovered tsr now, saying that, are there any other useful websites ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelina08)
    nope i didnt use yahoo answers before, and i just discovered tsr now, saying that, are there any other useful websites ?
    There are more adults on yahoo ans i believe so with serious stuff ask YA. Be prepared for trolls though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    There are more adults on yahoo ans i believe so with serious stuff ask YA. Be prepared for trolls though!

It's also full of complete morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Giving themselves best answers? Lool thats abit sad isnt it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah these users don't have a life outside y/a I know a lot of them have too much free time on their hands. I don't know if they're just paid to be losers or doing it voluntary.

ReputationRep:
    I used to use that site all the time when I was in my early teens. There were so many trolls on there, it wasn't even funny.

ReputationRep:
    I did.

ReputationRep:
    I used to correct people on Wikipedia because they got the airdate information wrong on my favourite shows, or what was UK number 1 OR adding in random facts which were only lightly linked to the article at hand

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2014
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.