thanks! hope you do well
Thanks, same to you
legendary28
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Herah)
I guess just a little nervous, I don't want to grow up, only if we could stay young forever
Haha true that... if only one could turn back time. :/

but hey, its a new experience right?
lucine.B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi! I'm good thanks, starting year 13 this september :eek:
But it'll be good because next year i'll be finished with school then its gap year time!
lucine.B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by legendary28)

It may be a new experience but i really don't want to turn 18 haha! I mean there are perks to turning 18 and then there's the downsides. I think i might actually cry i feel so old haha
User995789
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello!

welcome to TSR, i'm starting sixth form too, you looking forward to it?

(Original post by Herah)
awesomeeee, how is it? I want to go in to maths
Any of you going on The challenge?
Herah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

yeah I guess.. but I'm starting a new school and I dunno I just feel a bit awkward
Herah
Rep:
?
(Original post by natninja)
Thanks, same to you
cheers
OWN4G3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey!
legendary28
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Same, it's going to feel a bit weird settling into a new environment but on the bright side, a good way to meet new people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prof Dumbledore
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Herah)
yeah I guess.. but I'm starting a new school and I dunno I just feel a bit awkward
No need to feel awkward about starting a new school, you get to meet lots of nice new people and get experience in starting fresh which you'll need a lot in other cases.

I'm also stating fresh for sixth form I'm September, enjoying your super long summer so far?
Herah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Prof Dumbledore)
No need to feel awkward about starting a new school, you get to meet lots of nice new people and get experience in starting fresh which you'll need a lot in other cases.

I'm also stating fresh for sixth form I'm September, enjoying your super long summer so far?
haha you could say that... I've started working so not much of a break but yeah I guess it's going good what about yourself?
Prof Dumbledore
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Herah)
haha you could say that... I've started working so not much of a break but yeah I guess it's going good what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right yeah me too, but I went for a less umm obvious job to do, but only a few days because I wanted to still hang out with friends and enjoy the summer and the weather is pretty good, apart from being too hot at points and keeping me awake.

Which subjects are you taking next year?
Herah
Rep:
?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right yeah me too, but I went for a less umm obvious job to do, but only a few days because I wanted to still hang out with friends and enjoy the summer and the weather is pretty good, apart from being too hot at points and keeping me awake.

Which subjects are you taking next year?
erm deffo maths and Economics I'm not too sure about the others yet.. what about you? and yeah that would have been a good choice for me aswell but I went in straight full time job so I'm pretty much need to get my act together to do well
Prof Dumbledore
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Herah)
erm deffo maths and Economics I'm not too sure about the others yet.. what about you? and yeah that would have been a good choice for me aswell but I went in straight full time job so I'm pretty much need to get my act together to do well
Oh I thought everyone would know all their subjects for sure now, since they applied for the schools and all, but alright. I'm taking maths, further maths, chemistry and physics. Oh I think full time would put a lot of pressure on you, managers would probably expect much more and you'd be scrutiniesed a lot more for you actions, in my opinion anyway. Least you'd get paid Kore but I'd rather spend time on hobbies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Herah
Rep:
?
Oh I thought everyone would know all their subjects for sure now, since they applied for the schools and all, but alright. I'm taking maths, further maths, chemistry and physics. Oh I think full time would put a lot of pressure on you, managers would probably expect much more and you'd be scrutiniesed a lot more for you actions, in my opinion anyway. Least you'd get paid Kore but I'd rather spend time on hobbies

Posted from TSR Mobile
that is so true. I was thinking of furthemaths aswell but I'm just all over the place thinking of results and all to be coming out soon. I'm having a pretty tough time at work I just hope I'll do alright I mean I son't want to get the sck and I'm pretty close which makes me frikin sad. I just feel down and it's just frustrating
Prof Dumbledore
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Herah)
that is so true. I was thinking of furthemaths aswell but I'm just all over the place thinking of results and all to be coming out soon. I'm having a pretty tough time at work I just hope I'll do alright I mean I son't want to get the sck and I'm pretty close which makes me frikin sad. I just feel down and it's just frustrating
Ahh well its really difficult tbh, at one induction day me and my friend were just laughing at what we were expected to learn haha. And I'm not really thinking about the results, just enjoying summer without worrying. Ohh that's too bad, well hopefully whatever it is will pass soon and think of it as if you get the sack you could find somewhere you might.like better, with better pay and all, but I hope for your sake you don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Herah
Rep:
?
Ahh well its really difficult tbh, at one induction day me and my friend were just laughing at what we were expected to learn haha. And I'm not really thinking about the results, just enjoying summer without worrying. Ohh that's too bad, well hopefully whatever it is will pass soon and think of it as if you get the sack you could find somewhere you might.like better, with better pay and all, but I hope for your sake you don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thankyou very much. I just needed that. Someone to just pull me up. Just been feeling so alone these days. I just need to concentrate and hopefully I'll do it. Thank you
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads