Girl housemate sexually abusing me Watch

The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by shuheb789)
The OP says 'I lived in a mixed hall' which suggests the OP is of the opposite gender to the person OP is describing.
I thought that, and then thought that the OP could still be a girl
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThatLTUguy)
The thing is he doesn't like it so he probably doesn't like HER. If she's gonna like it then it's a problem not a win-win.
Maybe a problem in the long term... but there's nothing like a bang
awkwardchild
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I read 'sexually abusing,' I was thinking more in the lines of her pinning you down and forcing you to have sex with her or something.
Jack93o
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
Do it back. If she likes it, banging is imminent. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely stop doing it to you. Win-win!
probably the best advice for OP
niceguy95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
should've shown her your pimp hand
Ashahedow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Last year I lived in a mixed hall. One of the girls there, who is really friendly, started slapping my bum as a joke. The first time she did it I was gobsmacked and didnt know what to say, so i laughed it off. But she keeps doing it, for no reason, it makes me feel like a piece of meat. Should I confront her about this?:confused:
You have every right to feel comfortable in your halls. If you don't appreciate the harassment (yes, it's sexual harassment, not abuse) then be straightforward. If she doesn't take that seriously, tell someone with authority.
No one should have to put up with harassment.
selv22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I realise this is a serious situation but... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iq5...e_gdata_player

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huntx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Marry her.
Ashahedow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MancBoy)
If you did it to her then you would get done for sexual harassment and get mobbed by angry fems. The double standards is strong in this one!
Erm, not really. I consider myself a feminist and I feel very sympathetic towards the guy. Also, you wouldn't be able to get police involved in such a context, whether it was a male harassing a female or female harassing a male.
Pawnshop
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Last year I lived in a mixed hall. One of the girls there, who is really friendly, started slapping my bum as a joke. The first time she did it I was gobsmacked and didnt know what to say, so i laughed it off. But she keeps doing it, for no reason, it makes me feel like a piece of meat. Should I confront her about this?:confused:
Only on TSR.... just bang her you fool and man the hell up
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads