Girlfriend going to Magaluf, should I be worried? Watch

snowyowl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you capable of going on a lads' holiday and not cheating?

If yes, then why couldn't the same be true for her?
Matt_dragon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My girlfriend's currently on a girls holiday in a small resort in Majorca, tonight they're going to Magaluf for a night out then coming back.
I trust her, but I really don't trust the lads out there. 2 of her friends have boyfriends and she says that she'll stick with them all night.
If i'm honest I just hate the thought of some of the lads out there looking at my girl like she's a piece of meat, when to me she means so much more than that.

I've told her i'm cool with it, and I know that she would be the same if it was me in her situation. I just don't want anything to happen??
You sound like an intelligent guy, don't go all protective and suffocating prick on her if you know what I mean. Just let her enjoy her vacation, and if you really trust her, you will be okay about her going.
But then again, if something does happen (I'm not saying it will) then nobody's gonna blame YOU.
nopenopenope
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Even if she sleeps with someone it's doubtful you'll ever find out. Unless she cares, which she wouldn't do it in the first place if she did or one of her friends dislikes her.
Daner
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol, you've lost her bruh....
Seriously tho, if you mean so much to her she wouldn't get up to anything, and if she does, you know what she's really like. Win - win for you. Don't waste your energy.
Spontogical
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
I went to Laganas for 2 weeks (similar sort of holiday) when I was in a relationship and didn't cheat. It was a bloody boring and repetitive holiday though. In fact, no one really got any action because there was a scary security guard at our hotel who wouldn't let anyone bring guys back (or even female friends!).
Hahha that sounds funny! Guess it must've been a policy at that hotel

You're one of the good ones - not that I expect a lot of people to cheat but, those kinds of holidays just make me itch for some reason lol.
Caits7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My girlfriend's currently on a girls holiday in a small resort in Majorca, tonight they're going to Magaluf for a night out then coming back.
I trust her, but I really don't trust the lads out there. 2 of her friends have boyfriends and she says that she'll stick with them all night.
If i'm honest I just hate the thought of some of the lads out there looking at my girl like she's a piece of meat, when to me she means so much more than that.

I've told her i'm cool with it, and I know that she would be the same if it was me in her situation. I just don't want anything to happen??
To be honest dude, if you trust her, it'll be fine. You said you don't trust the guys out there, and reasonably so, but remember if it takes two to tango. If she's faithful to you, their advances won't make a difference
yennibubs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's really not hard to resist them sweaty, drunk, horny lads if you want to.
You should know what your gf is like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bembem
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I agree with the above, you would probably never find out even if she did sleep with someone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (279)
27.51%
No (735)
72.49%

Watched Threads