Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ever been torn between two people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Well what the hell are you guys waiting for ? Anyway, are two of your best friends guy or girl ?
    what are we waiting for? what do you mean?

I mean the 2 guys that liked me were best friends- they weren't my best friends.

my best friend was a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    what are we waiting for? what do you mean?

I mean the 2 guys that liked me were best friends- they weren't my best friends.

my best friend was a girl.
    Ooh ok. I thought you and the two guys had a relationship with each other. If that happens, you be one lucky girl for a while haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Ooh ok. I thought you and the two guys had a relationship with each other. If that happens, you be one lucky girl for a while haha.
    I had a relationship with one of the guys and my friend had a relationship with the other

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I turned both of them down. Wasn't torn at all.

But I was told if a boy's torn between two gals then he does love both of them; if a girl's torn between two guys, then she doesn't love them that much. (cliche heh?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dump one of them. In the canal.

...what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethany221)
    Not really. I turned both of them down. Wasn't torn at all.

But I was told if a boy's torn between two gals then he does love both of them; if a girl's torn between two guys, then she doesn't love them that much. (cliche heh?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Absolutely. Its the same view which says girl's a slut and guy is a very desired person when it comes to multiple partners.

(Original post by Chillaxer)
    What did you do, how did you decide, and how did it work out eventually?
    Yes, currently torn between my boyfriend and my ex...

Of course it is possible to love two people at once. I didn't fall out of love with my ex, we broke up for other reasons. As time went on I met someone else and fell in love with him. Ran into my ex recently and realised I still loved him. And so here I am in my current predicament!!

Back to the original questions - I don't know what I'm going to do. The sensible decision would be to cut contact with the ex and either stay or leave the current boyfriend. My heart tells me to go back to the ex. I'll have to let you know how it works out........

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.