The Student Room Group

Email and UCAS down?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i understand that you can see if you have been accepted by your uni in the morning before getting your results, what time would you be able to find this out, was thinking of checking at midnight or is this a waste of time? thanks
Reply 21
Original post by oatesmx
i understand that you can see if you have been accepted by your uni in the morning before getting your results, what time would you be able to find this out, was thinking of checking at midnight or is this a waste of time? thanks

Track is officially going live at 8 am, although it may be an hour or so before. No point in checking at midnight.
Original post by oatesmx

It's a waste - UCAS won't update officially before 8AM. It's possible it could happen slightly earlier, but anything before 6.30 is wasting your time.
Reply 23
ok cheers
Original post by Ryan_95
Ah right, I meant Hotmail :smile:

Hotmail is fine for me :dontknow:
Reply 25
still not working for me :/
Reply 26
Original post by BioGeek
mine is back down again
Reply 27
Original post by BioGeek

Same :angry: Supposedly though they have sorted it and are slowly bringing people back.
Reply 28
My emails aren't working either :frown: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hotmail/outlook isn't working. On their status page it says it should be fixed by midnight. They did say earlier it would be fixed by 7 though, so I doubt it'll actually be fixed by midnight. It should be fine by tomorrow though. You can look at their Facebook page for any new information.

It doesn't have an impact on everyone, but a lot of people aren't able to access their emails, myself included.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
I am now back up and running :smile: (for now...).
Edit: only on laptop though, not on phone or iPod yet.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest