Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TiffanyJayne)
    Hey guys, I'm studying Philosophy as a first year at Heythrop & going to be in Alban Halls too!

Has anyone else not received an accommodation pack? I suppose it's not a huge deal as I know the moving in date etc but I'm a little worried I don't have one yet.

On a more cheery note I'm excited for freshers week, hopefully see some of you there, message me if you want to talk before the term starts as I would love to get to know a few people
    Hello! I've been emailed things that we have to sign and post back, have you had that?
    I'm so excited too!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome, yeah I've had that, is that all we get? If so I guess I was worried for nothing :P

Haha love the excitement! Have you started shopping for stuff for halls? I bought a few essentials like mugs and glasses... not the most exciting things but now I can't wait to move in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.middleton)
    Hello! Heythrop College is my firm for philosophy (I need BBB )

Has anyone else got this as their firm and if so how do you feel?

I also have a place in Alban Hall and was wondering if any of my possible future neighbours are out there?

Let me know!!
    (Original post by Jordan*P)
    I'm coming! Studying Philosophy, Religion and Ethics and also have my place at Alban Hall can't wait!!!
    (Original post by JKMoore)
    I've got a place to study Theology at Heythrop! Just applied for a place at Alban Hall too (due to not realising I could apply for one earlier). Can't wait for September, particularly because the term starts on my birthday
    (Original post by VictoriaEmily)
    I got a place at Heythrop to study philosophy, religion and ethics and also have place at Alban Hall!
    (Original post by TiffanyJayne)
    Hey guys, I'm studying Philosophy as a first year at Heythrop & going to be in Alban Halls too!

Has anyone else not received an accommodation pack? I suppose it's not a huge deal as I know the moving in date etc but I'm a little worried I don't have one yet.

On a more cheery note I'm excited for freshers week, hopefully see some of you there, message me if you want to talk before the term starts as I would love to get to know a few people
    Don't know if this thread is dead or not but just wanna say I'm going to haythrop too in two weeks to study theology, quite a small college I've been told so I imagine all the heythrop tsrians will meet whether they know it or not

ReputationRep:
    I visited Heythrop for an A Level Conference a few months ago and I really like the look of it, I will be going to Uni next September so you guys will have to tell me what its like :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I'm moving into Alban hall tomorrow too!! Gonna be studying philosophy sooo excited but very nervous as well! I'm sure you all are too! Omg it's TOMORROW! If anyone wants to have a chat or anything just message me on here or tweet me on @MariaSavolainen
    Would be lovely to chat I know it's a bit late now lol cos I'll see some of you tomorrow but yeah if you want a chat I'm here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria_savolainen)
    Hi everyone!

I'm moving into Alban hall tomorrow too!! Gonna be studying philosophy sooo excited but very nervous as well! I'm sure you all are too! Omg it's TOMORROW! If anyone wants to have a chat or anything just message me on here or tweet me on @MariaSavolainen
    Would be lovely to chat I know it's a bit late now lol cos I'll see some of you tomorrow but yeah if you want a chat I'm here
    Hi! I've been accepted for Heythrop 2014 entry and was just wondering how you were finding Alban Halls? Do you reckon you could post any pictures of your room? I'm not too fussed, I'd just like a rough idea of what it's like there! I've visited the campus but not seen the halls (obviously!)

Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.