Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I managed a two hour nap, but now I'm wide awake for the rest of the day. Already having cycles of crying because I've convinced myself I'll get declined. Just found my course in clearing so I don't know if that is good or bad :/ but yeah, good morning fellow night owls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heylilybean)
    I managed a two hour nap, but now I'm wide awake for the rest of the day. Already having cycles of crying because I've convinced myself I'll get declined. Just found my course in clearing so I don't know if that is good or bad :/ but yeah, good morning fellow night owls!
    Don't think like that! If you really don't think you've got your place, start looking at clearing courses with lower entry grades. I've been doing that all night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadehutchx)
    Sunderland - Fine art. What is Immunology?
    I always have this irrational jealousy of people who do art haha! I'm not creative at all although I wish I was :L

It's the study of the immune system, auto-immune diseases and things although I don't think I'm going to get the right results.

How do you think you've done?

ReputationRep:
    i am on a dexter marathon ...nothing better than murder to keep your mind off the results XD

ReputationRep:
    I'll give it a shot anything to shorten the wait.
    I'm kind of bad my best is like level 14, my friend can get to 22! To be really good at it you've got to be able to touch type I think...which I can't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriajackson)
    I always have this irrational jealousy of people who do art haha! I'm not creative at all although I wish I was :L

It's the study of the immune system, auto-immune diseases and things although I don't think I'm going to get the right results.

How do you think you've done?
    I think I've done alright in Art and Photography but I think I've got a U in English Language. What grades do you need to get in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyb123)
    I'm kind of bad my best is like level 14, my friend can get to 22! To be really good at it you've got to be able to touch type I think...which I can't!
    I'm onto level 7 now ---- oh I just died.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sweating like anything trying for the last 2 hours to get to sleep I rly have no idea tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I'm onto level 7 now
    good luck ha! when in doubt use strike!

ReputationRep:
    I think I've done alright in Art and Photography but I think I've got a U in English Language. What grades do you need to get in?
    I need BBB but I reckon it's going to be more like BCD really, think I'm just going to repeat the year haha.

Going to try and get some sleep! Good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriajackson)
    I need BBB but I reckon it's going to be more like BCD really, think I'm just going to repeat the year haha.

Going to try and get some sleep! Good luck for tomorrow!
    Good luck! thank you, and good night, I hope you're able to sleep :-)

ReputationRep:
    Feel like crying. Convinced I've not got in which is rubbish since my offer is only 260 points so I'll not have a great choice of courses to get into through clearing if I miss that. Despise my insurance so hopefully they release me.

ReputationRep:
    Me, watching a whole series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD95)
    Feel like crying. Convinced I've not got in which is rubbish since my offer is only 260 points so I'll not have a great choice of courses to get into through clearing if I miss that. Despise my insurance so hopefully they release me.
    My offer is 220 and I don't think I've got it, we are in the same boat!

ReputationRep:
    My offer is 220 and I don't think I've got it, we are in the same boat!
    Are entry requirements generally this low where you want to go?

Why the neg? genuine question.. was considering it as an escape route

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD95)
    Are entry requirements generally this low where you want to go?

I guess. People tend to think the university is not very good... However it excels in Languages, Media and Arts... So maybe it's just because of people opinions, maybe it doesn't get as many applicants as other universities.

ReputationRep:
    I have been trying to get to sleep for the past hour and a half. I was becoming at least somewhat relaxed... Then I suddenly heard my email tone on my phone!! Jumped up to read it and... Tesco have an offer on wine ... I was convinced it was UCAS. Why can't I sleeeeeep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD95)
    sorry , honest mistake...just registered. is there a way to undo it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c4ntsl33p)
    sorry , honest mistake...just registered. is there a way to undo it ?
    Nope never mind, doesn't take from my rep anyway since you're new

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted i'm not sleeping any more tonight so have made a cup of tea!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.