Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can't get over my girlfriend's past... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    x
    To be honest if you can't get past all this then maybe you shouldn't be with her.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised people are being so harsh, it was just a little experimentation.

Although it doesn't change the fact you're uncomfortable, try and think about the fact that she is with you because she picked you, and even lost her virginity to you - It's a little late to get bothered by her past, no? If anything you should be glad she is open and honest about it!

Also, in a few years' time, more or less everyone you meet is going to have done something, just like you now have. Your girlfriend can't change the past, so what's the use thinking about it?

ReputationRep:
    Beggars can't be choosers pal. Either live with it or don't. Just be grateful you're f*****g her now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 15.

I've found out recently that she's done quite a lot with other guys:
    What should bother you more is the fact that youre sleeping with an underage girl and that whatever shes saved for you, its still legally rape.

(Original post by Clez)
    What should bother you more is the fact that youre sleeping with an underage girl and that whatever shes saved for you, its still legally rape.
    I'm 3 months older than her, I highly doubt they're going to lock me up and throw away the key...

ReputationRep:
    Wow! I haven't even kissed anyone yet. But seriously, she lost her virginity to you, she clearly cares about you a lot *ignoring repeatedly broken law here*. She has a past, but right now she cares about and wants to sleep with you and only you. So don't worry about past guys - you're present guy.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are having issues with her past then you will need to get used to it or maybe consider your entire relationship with girls. If you want relationships with them, you will need to accept the fact that girls go around the block a lot.

ReputationRep:
    The past is past, why get upset over something you can't change anyway?

It's all experience and it's all a part of growing up, as long as you're happy with each other, nothing else matters.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.