Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If anyone from halls is interested in swapping into Moonraker let me know asap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alihaider)
    I have received a room in great Dover street apartments, anyone from wolfson want to swap?
    Not at Wolfson house, but I've got an offer at Canterbury Hall and am looking to swap with anyone for great Dover Street?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone ,

I've received an offer of a place at Nutford House (just 17.70 Pounds per night). It's catered of course. It's a twin room - I applied for a single room but I did not get one so I will be really interested in swapping with someone who's got single room in one of the Intercollegiate Halls.

The price and location are fantastic (best possible price of catered accommodation) so if you are interested let me know here on the forum or send me Private Message

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want a catered large single in nutford. will exhange for anything except Moonraker and Hampstead. would prefer stamford, gds or wolf but anythings good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Njaff)
    I have a single room in hampstead residence and am willing to swap anyone?
    got a single room from wolfson, would you like to swap?

ReputationRep:
    Izzy has a room at Commonwealth en suite and wanted wolfsons? interested in swopping
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemayhobbs)
    !
    I've moved your thread here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietrose1)
    Hi there, are you still interested in swapping? I desperately wanted moonraker. I have an offer for International hall. Let me know! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hangman2TW)
    Im desperate to swap into halls, i have an en-suite at Moonraker if anyone is interested? Commonwealth would be ideal but im not fussy x
    I am desperate for Moonraker! I have a place for international Hall. Let me know x

ReputationRep:
    I have a place at Ewen Henderson Court, £150 a week willing to swap for anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_jabberwocky)
    I have a place at Ewen Henderson Court, £150 a week willing to swap for anything!
    I have hughes parry hall, non ensuite and catered? were you interested in swapping?? no worries if not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxZazxx)
    I have hughes parry hall, non ensuite and catered? were you interested in swapping?? no worries if not
    yup i'm interested, inboxed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alihaider)
    I have received a room in great Dover street apartments, anyone from wolfson want to swap?

I have Ewen Henderson if you are interested in a swap !!! £150 pw incl en suite, messageme if u interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hangman2TW)
    Im desperate to swap into halls, i have an en-suite at Moonraker if anyone is interested? Commonwealth would be ideal but im not fussy x

I have Ewen Henderson if you are interested ?

ReputationRep:
    Let me know if you find anyone willing to swap into moonrake! I'm desperate to swap out of it too!

I have Ewen Henderson if you are interested in a swap?

ReputationRep:

I have Ewen Henderson if u r interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie_Blake)
    I am desperate for Moonraker! I have a place for international Hall. Let me know x
    I have Ewen Henderson if you are interested x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenaa)
    I have Ewen Henderson if you are interested x
    Would you swap for a single room at commonwealth 175 pw?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I've already swapped details with someone however I'm a bit unsure as to how to go about swapping. King's website says swapping accommodation offers isn't allowed but everyone is doing it. So please someone who has done it already tell me how. Thanks a million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WiseOldOwl)
    Hey guys I've already swapped details with someone however I'm a bit unsure as to how to go about swapping. King's website says swapping accommodation offers isn't allowed but everyone is doing it. So please someone who has done it already tell me how. Thanks a million.

You need to call the accommodation office and give the persons Id no u r swapping with, it's not a problem...hope this helps !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.