The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Early years Professional Studies

Scroll to see replies

i've emailed them about the email and they said that it is still in an application process and no one on our course has received it yet but we should all receive it at the same time sometime soon so i guess we just have to wait :/
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 21
I didn't receive the email but got my user name because I emailed student Id so they gave it to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I did the same thing but I'm not able to register or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
yeah i spoke to them last week and said if we havent recieved it by end of next week phone up again! has anyone got facebook? and if your going to freshers are you all going on the events from sat or monday?
x
I have Facebook! Www.facebook.com/jessicadawesxo yeah I just bought one of the freshers wristbands x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
cool :smile: my fbs https://www.facebook.com/caroline.montague.9 feel free to add me people :smile: how do u get freshers wristbands? im a little confused about freshers! x
On here https://www.angliastudent.com/ents/event/1121/ I think you're able to get them for a week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Anyone had the email yet? Getting worried now :/
No, asked them about it again a couple of days ago and they said its still processing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I've not received mine yet either! I wanna know our timetable!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Ok, I called up the admissions team. Basically my account was on hold when there was no need for it to be, so they took it off of hold and sent out my welcome email.
From that we can view our timetables after 5 working days.
Which is still a massive pain. I know we need to be in Tuesday morning but I have no idea where to go or when etc etc.
Reply 31
For some reason everyone's account has been put on hold, tomoro we have to go to campus arrive at 9.30 to start at 10 go to: Room Mab 221 michael ashcrfot building :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending