Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matty1794)
    Well done on your result and yeah look forward to it!
    Thanks!
    Whereabouts are you staying? Which Hall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriarLawrenceIII)
    Thanks!
    Whereabouts are you staying? Which Hall?
    St Peters Court because it's the closest one I could get to the Jubilee Campus haha
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    St Peters Court because it's the closest one I could get to the Jubilee Campus haha
    What about you?
    I'm over in Raleigh Park, just east of the campus. I'm worried because I'll be passing a Greggs every day and may not be able to restrain myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriarLawrenceIII)
    I'm over in Raleigh Park, just east of the campus. I'm worried because I'll be passing a Greggs every day and may not be able to restrain myself.
    Bit closer than me then, I'm sure you can resist it
    I'm just a bit worried because we're so far from the main campus seems like it might be a bit quiet up there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floptopus)
    A*AC for English and Classical Civilisation, thought I needed a B to get in so I was pretty surprised when I got accepted.
    definitely you and me here! Will I see you in any of my English lectures?

ReputationRep:
    Bit closer than me then, I'm sure you can resist it
    I'm just a bit worried because we're so far from the main campus seems like it might be a bit quiet up there!
    At least that means you get a good nights sleep! I think I have a railway line going straight past my room. ¬_¬

And I think you guys get a free bus run by Unite, so hopefully it won't be too bad for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladynova)
    definitely you and me here! Will I see you in any of my English lectures?
    Probably, do they split us off into english groups for lectures or make one huge literature blob?

ReputationRep:
    AAB for physics, met my offer.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by sambooo)
    A*AB, needed AAB for maths
    (Original post by JJMills)
    maths
    Looks like I'll be seeing you both in just over a month then as I got into Nottingham too, it may have only been my insurance but I got in with A*AB3 although I'm hoping this changes to A*AA3 after a remark

ReputationRep:
    AAAA (with A* in extended project) and my offer was A*AA for history.

ReputationRep:
    Distinction * in business studies btec. .c in art. .and an A in media studies. Got into Leeds met uni! (my firm)

ReputationRep:
    AAB, higher than expected

ReputationRep:
    I got A*BBB, needed ABC/BBB to get in. So relieved!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by annemariemoore)
    I got A*BBB needed ABC/BBB to get in. So relieved!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    A* for Economics, A for Maths and B for Theology. I should not have dropped Law because it would have been another A, instead of this A level Christendom... My original offer was AAA and they accepted me, so I'm generally happy.

ReputationRep:
    Needed AAB for maths, got in with ACC.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by TheDictator)
    Needed AAB for maths, got in with ACC.
    Was the requirements lowered for Maths as when I got an offer I needed A*AB, anyway I'll be seeing you in the Maths lectures so congratulations on getting in

ReputationRep:
    omg this happened to so many people, my offer was AAA and after exams i was 100% convinced i wasn't getting into notts cos i knew i definitely didn't get three As, so shocked when i checked track and found out i got in, like i suspected i got ABB :')

ReputationRep:
    I also got in with lower grades! I got ABC overall, they offered me a place slightly lower than the entry requirements anyway (ABB instead of AAB) I'm so surprised and happy! I was convinced I was going to go to my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazershus)
    omg this happened to so many people, my offer was AAA and after exams i was 100% convinced i wasn't getting into notts cos i knew i definitely didn't get three As, so shocked when i checked track and found out i got in, like i suspected i got ABB :')
    Exact same story here, I was mentally preparing myself to go to my insurance since I knew I didn't get AAA (my offer). I got ABB and got in anyway, which course will you be doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.