Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathano14)
    I got CCcd grades, including a C in Computing and Maths. What's the chances of me getting in to QMUL via clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Best thing to do would be to call them up and ask I think. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I should be starting CS in september too, nice to meet everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a BSc too. Haven't had a welcome email though, so don't know much about anything :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juicy_juice)
    Now it's a mixture of both Pasquale and Huntbach so it shouldn't be problem. A few of the modules have changed since I was in the first year. There is no computer architecture. Probability and matrices is now in the 2nd year. It seems like they made it easier.
    Its cos they were changing the resit policies and that crap.........we are just guinea pigs to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummi1)
    Hi guys who has gotten a place at queen mary for bsc computer science? Worried ill b the only girl! Lol
    yeah me too and do u guys anthing about unii.com so u can meet people in the same course and unni

ReputationRep:
    When I studied Computer Engineering at Queen Mary roughly 20% of the department's students in my year were girls lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I'm also gonna be studying Computer Science! I'm a little nervous since I missed all the open days and have no idea what it's going to be like! Anyone want to volunteer in helping me out? lol

Nice to meet you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tooi)
    Hey there, I'm also gonna be studying Computer Science! I'm a little nervous since I missed all the open days and have no idea what it's going to be like! Anyone want to volunteer in helping me out? lol

Nice to meet you all!
    what do you need to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    what do you need to know?
    Just want to know how to get around really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tooi)
    Just want to know how to get around really!
    in terms of general transport or between lectures, etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    in terms of general transport or between lectures, etc?
    Yeah, between lectures. I'm fine in regards to transport!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tooi)
    Yeah, between lectures. I'm fine in regards to transport!
    Labs are all in the itl building nar drapers west side entrance...........lectures could be anywhere, we are campus based so it should be fine, most would be held in the larger well known lecture theaters.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.