Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElliotW)
    Wow i didn't know cost so much. I guess santander would be the best choice then. Do you know what type of evidence you need to apply for one?
    Not sure, but the site says this:
    Name:  43ygv.png
Views: 124
Size:  6.6 KB.

http://puu.sh/43ygv.png

You'll have to give them a copy of the letter from UCAS probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogers)
    Not sure, but the site says this:
    Name:  43ygv.png
Views: 124
Size:  6.6 KB.

http://puu.sh/43ygv.png

You'll have to give them a copy of the letter from UCAS probably.
    Thanks. Ive just found it on there site.

ReputationRep:
    If your talking about Santander - just photocopy/print a anything from UCAS that states your name and course on, as well as the ID it asks for
    On the back of each bit of paper you send at this point write the number they give you in that number (OLA number something like that), and then your other details (name and DOB)
    They shouldn't take long to reply or that might be because I'm only about half an hour from Bradford

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Is there a NatWest on campus?

In response to the OP, that's who I'm with and my current account switches over to a student one in October. I think I get £750 interest free overdraft in the first year.
    Used to be but it's closed now. There's one in the city centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eimmas)
    What banks are there on campus? I keep reading slightly different things, some saying there's a Santander, Barclays and Natwest on campus, and others saying that there's only one or two of those three banks on campus...

There's a santander and a natwest for sure (EDIT: the natwest is in the city), not sure about barclays.

These days, though, the number of times i've been in my branch are countable on one hand. Everything is online!!

Nationwide are good for online accounts, no student account though.

ReputationRep:
    Are you limited to just one student account?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.