Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna until next week as the deadline for replies seems to be saturday as you have a week to have a look then 2 days to reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImAshley)
    Some people are saying the end of August don't know how true this is though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It would be nice to find out then, but I am not too bothered, as long as I am living somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    What date is everyone going to move in? It says we get the room on the 14th, wondering if that's when everyone goes down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychomiko95)
    What date is everyone going to move in? It says we get the room on the 14th, wondering if that's when everyone goes down?
    Im planning on going on the 14th hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImAshley)
    Im planning on going on the 14th hopefully
    So am i just didn't want to be stuck there on my own.

ReputationRep:
    So am i just didn't want to be stuck there on my own.
    Think thats the date most people will move with it being a saturday

ReputationRep:
    I was going to move in on the monday 16th but if everyone is going on the saturday 14th, I'll follow suit because I don't want to get there and everyone in my flat already knows each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orahap)
    I was going to move in on the monday 16th but if everyone is going on the saturday 14th, I'll follow suit because I don't want to get there and everyone in my flat already knows each other.
    Yeah i feel the same, didn't want to go on Saturday and no one be there, but if people are going i want to get to know everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i feel the same, didn't want to go on Saturday and no one be there, but if people are going i want to get to know everyone.
    Well, I suppose it would be better to go early then late as being alone will only affect you for a night or two whilst if you go late, everyone could know each other alreaady and you may not know anyone in your flat very well for the next year

ReputationRep:
    Well, I suppose it would be better to go early then late as being alone will only affect you for a night or two whilst if you go late, everyone could know each other alreaady and you may not know anyone in your flat very well for the next year
    Yeah I know what you are saying, and by the sounds of it, i wont be alone anyway. Tbh just cant wait to move out, want the freedom.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, freedom sounds good atm, I bet in november I'll be wanting to come home again XD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, freedom sounds good atm, I bet in november I'll be wanting to come home again XD
    Yeah probably, its always the way, but it will be nice to have an uninterrupted sleep once.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if there's a floor plan online ? Got the room number this morning but as of yet it means nothing to me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronHirst)
    Anyone know if there's a floor plan online ? Got the room number this morning but as of yet it means nothing to me :P
    The first letter is the block and the second letter/number is what floor you're on (G- ground etc) and then the other number at the end is your room number! I'm in Morton too in block B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinmegan_)
    The first letter is the block and the second letter/number is what floor you're on (G- ground etc) and then the other number at the end is your room number! I'm in Morton too in block B
    I'm on B block aawell, I can't wait to move in

ReputationRep:
    I'm on B block aawell, I can't wait to move in
    Yay, what floor are you on? im excited too, it should be good fun! Are you moving in non the 14th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinmegan_)
    Yay, what floor are you on? im excited too, it should be good fun! Are you moving in non the 14th?
    Im on the ground floor, think I would of proffered top floor tho, so no one is above me. What about you? Yeah I'm moving in on the 14th.

ReputationRep:
    Im on the ground floor, think I would of proffered top floor tho, so no one is above me. What about you? Yeah I'm moving in on the 14th.
    I'm top floor, i never thought of that advantage actually haha! Very good, will probably see you about

ReputationRep:
    Is 'EG' ground floor ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronHirst)
    Is 'EG' ground floor ?
    Think so. Im in F1

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.