Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    Did you ask permission for whoevers pictures you stole?

ReputationRep:
    These threads are so predictable. If OP is a guy the girls are silent and the guys laugh at him, if the OP is a girl both the girls and guys bombard OP with compliments even if OP is just an average looking girl fishing for compliments (like this one)

ReputationRep:
    Fishing for compliments are we?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey i gave you a thumbs up. gimme your whatsapp

ReputationRep:
    You have nice tits, decent face and a cute smile to be blunt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZakStarrh)
    look like a casj beat, would tap.. but ya don't look wifey material
    What is that meant to mean

(Original post by MancStudent098)
    You're attractive, but I wouldn't date you because you look waaay on the wrong side of legal.
    wow really I just turned 17

(Original post by Autistic Merit)
    I like your nose and your hair. Is your hair natural? Of course, I can't say whether I'd go out with you or not from just looking at your pictures.

What's your ethnicity by the way?
    Thank you

Yes and I'm Brazilian

(Original post by eliza.anne)
    You're obviously very attractive but you sound pretty annoying.
    Why do you think I sound annoying?

ReputationRep:
    Btw I am not fishing for compliments so don't even go there.I know I'm opening myself up for open fire here, but I'm always so curious about other people's opinions. And no one is forcing ya to comment

ReputationRep:

Here fishy fishy fishy.....here fishy fishy fishy......

You are very pretty by the way. Hair, smile and nose :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I'd smash your back doors in

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think I sound annoying?
    Just the way you describe yourself. You say your personality is 'cute, random' etc and the whole HEY MACARENA thing just made me cringe. I'm sure you're a nice girl - you just remind me of an old friend of mine who annoyed the hell outta me.

ReputationRep:
    You are Brazilian? I've been thinking of getting me one of those.

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    Hi there

What are your friends like? Similar or different?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Btw I am not fishing for ts so don't even go there.I know I'm opening myself up for open fire here, but I'm always so curious about other people's opinions. And no one is forcing ya to comment
    Facially your a 7 or a 8 out of 10. You blew it with the hey macarenna comment.

Also how come you need validation from bunch of people on the net when you clearly enjoy having your photo taken.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You know you look nice that's why you posted so many pics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Your head is shaped like a grape.
    I don't know why, but this made me laugh!

...I think the bluntness

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features? My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy. haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    Umm arent those pictures of different people?

ReputationRep:
    Either you're stooping to using someone else's pics, or you're fishing for compliments off random strangers on the Internet... I don't envy you OP!

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features? My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy. haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    3/10 Chin too point, cheeks too raised, eyebrows need plucking and hair needs looks dull and unhealthy. Would not bang.

ReputationRep:
    Would/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    Either you're stooping to using someone else's pics, or you're fishing for compliments off random strangers on the Internet... I don't envy you OP!
    Coming from someone called sloaney pony, a bit rich isnt it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.