Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do in this situation? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theJdog)
    Oh and to answer your question, I would probably use some of the sharp hospital equipment to defend myself, and then once I save the world (or what's left of it) I'll just enjoy London all to myself.

And have you seen 28 WEEKS later? That's some scary shizz.
    Or you would end up being infected's dessert on the table :teehee: Haha, you should watch it now :teehee: I've just watched it and now I'm scared to go to bathroom :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Or you would end up being infected's dessert on the table :teehee: Haha, you should watch it now :teehee: I've just watched it and now I'm scared to go to bathroom :toofunny:
    HAHA! Yeah, I'd probably end up dead or infected. And no thanks! The last time I watched it, I had to make my mum stand outside the toilet for a week! She was not amused when I used to wake her at 2 in the night asking her to guard me while I was doing my business. Because that is when you are most vulnerable.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA! Yeah, I'd probably end up dead or infected. And no thanks! The last time I watched it, I had to make my mum stand outside the toilet for a week! She was not amused when I used to wake her at 2 in the night asking her to guard me while I was doing my business. Because that is when you are most vulnerable.
    Hahahahaha so true-on d of e gold I discovered this when a Ram decided I was ib his territory whilst trying to pee in a bush.. . not even funny. Back on topic well I dont know if anyones played the recent game The Last of Us but partway through that I asked myself a similar question and whilst watching the walking dead. Now zombie survival plans are all well and good but in all honesty I'd hopefully get hold of sone sort of firearm and then shoot anyone I knew well and myself- why? Because that'd be alot less people to be zombiefied and attacking any survivors with the nerves to try and survive-I know several people that mirrorred this opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's so funny :laugh: Haha, after I watch a horror movie, I'm scared even to switch off the light When I go to bathroom, I switch on all the lights and talk with myself to pretend I'm not alone when I'm alone :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    That's so funny :laugh: Haha, after I watch a horror movie, I'm scared even to switch off the light When I go to bathroom, I switch on all the lights and talk with myself to pretend I'm not alone when I'm alone :laugh:
    LOL! OMG I do this too. My mum would be like who are you talking to and weirded out by me and stuff! HA HA.

ReputationRep:
    Try watching the film creep at 1am then having to get the london underground to an appointment the next afternoon... not cool lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get into a boat or a helicopter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coffeetime)
    But what would you do with the money?
    Well, I'd hope for a swift end to the apocalypse and hires some defence guards who had survived for the meantime

ReputationRep:
    LOL! OMG I do this too. My mum would be like who are you talking to and weirded out by me and stuff! HA HA.
    Well, at least your mum would stand there :laugh: I lived in the same house as my sister, so in late evening I was going to upper floor through the other floor that had no lights (lights were broken and it was very dark in the corridors) and used to ask my mum to stand by door on our floor with lights on, so that there would be some light in the corridors.. Erm, but she always goes back to the room and I'm freaking out somewhere in the dark trying to see stairs and go to my sister :laugh: And always think that someone is standing at the corner :toofunny: That's so scary :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by extermin8or)
    Try watching the film creep at 1am then having to get the london underground to an appointment the next afternoon... not cool lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try going 1 kilometre in late evening to another village on the road, everywhere around is dark, you live in a small village and you have to go past abandoned demolished farms and buildings :toofunny: On the way to that village I've actually faced up with a silhouette in the middle of the road and nearly pee in my pants :laugh: The scariest part was that I couldn't see what it was or it's just my imagination but it was standing there and not moving Oh and it had no legs or arms :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    I would grab some patient clothes from the hospital, then go into the staff room, raid the lockers, looking for car keys, find some, go out to the car park, press the car key button, identify which car the key belongs to and drive to...My first stop would be a shooting range, stock up on the shotguns and ammunition. Then head straight to the museum and steal those sword protector metal thingys that the vikings wore, this will protect me from bites to the upper body. Also I might as well pick up a medium size shield while I'm there for extra protection.Next I would head to a clothes/footwear store to get appropriate items, trainers, hoodie, combat trousers etc. Then I would take the opportunity to steal valuable items, things that can't be traced back to me in any way.Lastly, I would go to a local radio station, send out a broadcast for survivors, giving them my contact number. I would probably be hungry by now, so I would raid a tonne of **** from McDonalds, KFC, as well other food. Then I would seek shelter in the safest place possible, somewhere with security cameras, shutters, alarms, vaults etc and just wait it out.
    Yeah I'll just pop down to my friendly neighborhood shooting range, not sure with zombies walking about you've got much choice as to where you eat out mate :P
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Probably try and find another survivor....would be too scared to wander around on my own...with all the zombies :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    Probably try and find another survivor....would be too scared to wander around on my own...with all the zombies :erm:
    Would you kill someone if they had say a gun or something, to take it to protect yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Flahey)
    Would you kill someone if they had say a gun or something, to take it to protect yourself?
    Only if they weren't willing to work together. In such an instance I think it would be a case of "if you aren't with me-ypu are against me and a significant threat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by extermin8or)
    Only if they weren't willing to work together. In such an instance I think it would be a case of "if you aren't with me-ypu are against me and a significant threat...
    I would probably shoot other survivors on sight, you wouldnt be able to trust other people without the police etc, I would have a group ofc of about 5-6 men probably.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll just pop down to my friendly neighborhood shooting range, not sure with zombies walking about you've got much choice as to where you eat out mate :P
    OP said the zombies only really come out at night, so all this will be done in the daytime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    OP said the zombies only really come out at night, so all this will be done in the daytime.
    There will be other survivors and there are not many gun shops/shooting ranges in london, are you from the US? we dont have many guns over here
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Well since they have a gun I'm assuming they know how to use it...would rather convince them to let us form a team and then they can protect me haha Theres obviously not a lot of survivors, so no point killing the only one I manage to bump into!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    Well since they have a gun I'm assuming they know how to use it...would rather convince them to let us form a team and then they can protect me haha Theres obviously not a lot of survivors, so no point killing the only one I manage to bump into!
    Like if they were facing away and you had a hanger or a potato chopper. honestly if a girl bumped into me assuming she's smaller than me, I'd probably rob her and send her on her way, unless she was butch and would be of use, but girl generally arent that butch unless they are russian
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Like if they were facing away and you had a hanger or a potato chopper. honestly if a girl bumped into me assuming she's smaller than me, I'd probably rob her and send her on her way, unless she was butch and would be of use, but girl generally arent that butch unless they are russian
    Well I wouldn't like to bump into you! If they had a gun then they could probably kill me before I had even made any serious damage with my hanger or potato chopper so I wouldn't make such a foolish move Tactically it makes more sense to form a team...thus you can have lookouts and a better chance of killing a zombie if your not just on your own. What about sleep...if your by yourself it would be too risky to fall asleep somewhere and days without sleep would kill you anyway. I would explain all this to the mysterious survivor with the gun and he would see that my way makes more sense

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.