Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelB11)
    Ps - as you mean physique - neither.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    You asked the question "Who do you find more attractive?". You should have expected replies about which one is more attractive, honestly.
    (Next time, title the thread "Who has the better physique?")
    you're not allowed on this thread. Get lost you racist! I reported your racist post and yet you still show your ugly racist face here! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    you're not allowed on this thread. Get lost you racist! I reported your racist post and yet you still show your ugly racist face here! :hmmm:
    I will ask again - how is it racist to find certain people unattractive? Black skin is a complete turn off for me. Sorry, can't help it.

ReputationRep:
    Usain bolt

I will ask again - how is it racist to find certain people unattractive? Black skin is a complete turn off for me. Sorry, can't help it.
    Gay and racist - A new breed I say :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Gay and racist - A new breed I say :holmes:
    Could you explain how not being attracted to black people is racist?

ReputationRep:
    well keep your skin colour based opinions in your head. Don't go around telling the world you don't like black people - it's very rude!

ReputationRep:
    well keep your skin colour based opinions in your head. Don't go around telling the world you don't like black people - it's very rude!
    Do you have eyes? Are you capable of reading my post?

I didn't say I didn't like black people. I said I'm not sexually attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have eyes? Are you capable of reading my post?

I didn't say I didn't like black people. I said I'm not sexually attracted to them.
    I refer you to post 6:

Although I'd choose Usain Bolt of the two, I wouldn't want either of them as they're black.
    point made

/discussion, now gtfo you racist knob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelB11)
    Mo Farah - not because of looks but because he isn't full of himself like Usain Bolt obviously is. Women like to be treated well above everything else in the long term. Bolt would treat you as disposable (like George Clooney and Simon Cowell treat their various gorgeous girlfriends) - Mo Farah would not and indeed is married.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just because he's full of himself doesn't mean he won't treat a woman well. Also it's hard to be humble when you're so good.

ReputationRep:
    If I had to choose either of their physiques it would probably be Usain Bolt, but I'm not really particularly attracted to either of them.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like Mo Farrah's character with Usain Bolt's body,

ReputationRep:
    I refer you to post 6:

point made

/discussion, now gtfo you racist knob
    No, that doesn't make any point. "I wouldn't have either of them because they're black" - because I don't find black people attractive.

If you said who's hotter between Peter Kay and Jack Black, I could say that Jack Black looks better but I wouldn't have either of them because they're fat. Would you interpret that as meaning I hate fat people? (It just means I don't find them attractive.)

Use your brain. This is a thread about who's physically hotter, so when I say I don't like one of their characteristics, it's probably something to do with their physical attractiveness, and not because I'm a "racist knob".

What I find even more perplexing is your insistence that I hate black people, despite me saying to you: I DO NOT HATE BLACK PEOPLE. + even if I did, so what?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am not attracted to either of them, but if I had to choose between the two then I would choose Usain Bolt as I personally do not really find skinny guys attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    I am not attracted to either of them, but if I had to choose between the two then I would choose Usain Bolt as I personally do not really find skinny guys attractive
    dang i'm no good for you then! i'm more mo farah than bolt - working on trying to put on more muscle mass though!

ReputationRep:
    Distance runner, personally. Although I don't fancy Mo Farah

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere in between the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    A gay bloke discriminating on race. Wonderful. Feels good to be on the giving end of discrimination every once in a while, eh?
    Too bad I didn't get to read the original post before Treeroy editted it - but I must say, the irony literally made me lol.

OP: In every way shape and form (excluding facial features) - Usain Bolt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    Too bad I didn't get to read the original post before Treeroy editted it - but I must say, the irony literally made me lol.
    1) I didn't edit it, a mod did.
    2) What I said was that although Bolt is better looking, I don't like either of them because I find black skin unattractive... apparently that's racist :rolleyes:
    I'll speak to a mod as to why it was edited - I don't see what's wrong with not being attracted to certain physical attributes (in this case skin colour).

Post 29 should give you an idea of what I was saying

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.