Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demihunter)
    The 13th i thought it was the 18th for some reason haha. Are you living at halls ?
    I'm pretty sure it's the 18th as well! It says in my booklet the 18th, no classes start before the 16th!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RPaterson13)
    I'm pretty sure it's the 18th as well! It says in my booklet the 18th, no classes start before the 16th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah in the booklet it says the 18th 9.30. So soon!

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard anything from the uni, starting to get a little worried.

I emailed the uni last week and they said there still sending them out, but still it's september tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Everything will be fine, Conor. It's just a busy time for them, maybe phone during the week and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I was thinking of phoning on thursday if I've still not heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    I don't suppose anyone can give me a summary of the induction time table. My computer or phone won't let me view the PDF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghille)
    I don't suppose anyone can give me a summary of the induction time table. My computer or phone won't let me view the PDF.
    Wednesday 18th of september:
    9:30 Introduction to UWS and school of social sciences. Room P118
    9:45 Introduction to student link
    10:00 Ict and how to use them
    10:30 Library at UWS
    10:45 Student association and representation
    11:00 lunch

Introduction to Social science degree schemes

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry it is the 18th haha, don't know were a got the 13th from. No im not living in the halls are you? I will be getting the train.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stacey1)
    hey sorry it is the 18th haha, don't know were a got the 13th from. No im not living in the halls are you? I will be getting the train.

Likewise with me I have to get two trains everyday. Might regret that later on in the year haha! Where you commuting from ?

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit of a journey you have but you will be fine will it be a long train journey you have? Am from Greenock so am not that far at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.