Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLMag)
    I'm doing French and Spanish! I think we do haha! Where are you from? I'm in Manchester
    Ah cool So 9 more to find! I'm from Witney, near Oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wellieboot)
    Ah cool So 9 more to find! I'm from Witney, near Oxford
    I can add you on facebook if you want? So that we know each other for when we go?? Send me a private message =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLMag)
    I'm in Kinder E5!! Anyone else!?
    hey im in E5 as well!! are you guys in the freshers facebook group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikslewis)
    Awesome! I've just joined now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikslewis)
    Hi there! I can add you on facebook so we know each other for when we get there if you would like?? Send me a private message?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    F4 will be above F3. I'll just warn you that the floors aren't particularly thick, so every time you throw/ drop things on the floor we'll hear it downstairs. Also, if your interested, you flat's 'accent colour' will be blue. G and H next door are green, A and B are red and therefore C and D must be yellow.
    If I remember correctly C and D are red. So true about the floors! Though thankfully the walls are slightly thicker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slt2015)
    If I remember correctly C and D are red. So true about the floors! Though thankfully the walls are slightly thicker.
    Aah. I had no idea about c&d. It was the only block I couldnt get into when I put posters up for the Medics orchestra concert. I know. So awkward when upstairs are 'getting friendly' with each other, they used to make so much noise that I'd often be convinced the ceiling is about to give in & they'd be coming to join me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in G4!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in E4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth.Louise.)
    I'm in E4
    Ok I REALLY shouldn't be doing this but my son is in E4 also. Guessing from your username that you are female? If so it appears that you're in a mixed large flat.

I'll just scuttle off and hide under my bad parent stone lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folion)
    Ok I REALLY shouldn't be doing this but my son is in E4 also. Guessing from your username that you are female? If so it appears that you're in a mixed large flat.

I'll just scuttle off and hide under my bad parent stone lol.
    It doesn't make you a bad parent! Atleast you care! Stalking this thread trying to find anyone who is in G5 this year. I probably ought to warn them about the fact that the kitchen door handle is quite wobbly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.