Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiii182)
    Does anyone actually know anything about Stephenson? I can't find a mention of a bathroom or a bar :L
    I know that there's a shared bathroom, not too sure about a bar though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissaye)
    You might be onto something there cause neither did I...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure about that being the case as I had an AAA offer for history - I got AAB but Sheffield still accepted me. I got my accommodation offer yesterday and exactly what I had specified. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historygirl)
    Not sure about that being the case as I had an AAA offer for history - I got AAB but Sheffield still accepted me. I got my accommodation offer yesterday and exactly what I had specified. :dontknow:
    I had an AAA offer and got ABB and was put on a different course though :L

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how many people share a bathroom? and I hope there is a shared area somewhere there :L

ReputationRep:

Do you know how many people share a bathroom? and I hope there is a shared area somewhere there :L
    Im not sure but I think there are two bathrooms between about 10 students

ReputationRep:
    I'm in B03 I thought i was the only one :L
    Oh great, it was getting really worrying that I couldn't find anyone
    Although at this rate our accommodation is just going to be full of people who don't want to be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottiie)
    Oh great, it was getting really worrying that I couldn't find anyone
    Although at this rate our accommodation is just going to be full of people who don't want to be there
    I know i'm so glad I've actually found someone else going there :L and i was thinking that, we might just have to make the most of it what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I know i'm so glad I've actually found someone else going there :L and i was thinking that, we might just have to make the most of it what are you studying?
    I'm studying Biology How about you?

ReputationRep:
    nice and archaeology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattlyons94)
    Does anyone know if we will be sharing a living area in Stephenson with other students because I don't want to be alone :L
    according to the map I got on the open day, the stephenson main building has a bar, games room and it facilities in it, so don't worry you won't be alone :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chachu95)
    according to the map I got on the open day, the stephenson main building has a bar, games room and it facilities in it, so don't worry you won't be alone :P
    Ok thanks do you know if there is a shared living area though?

ReputationRep:
    nice and archaeology
    Cool Well I'm assuming since I'm B09 there must be at least 9 of us in our flat, be nice to find everyone before we get there

ReputationRep:
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is one there. most places have one, right?

ReputationRep:
    I actually can't find much information on it anywhere :s

ReputationRep:
    I know that there's a shared bathroom, not too sure about a bar though
    I have a friend who went to Sheffield and says everyone from around there chilled in Stephenson cause its a nice building. He says it has a pub. I'm in sw3.54...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Well Ive just been allocated room GO9 in Stephenson, Im abit unsure about it being catered though as i didnt ask for it!! But I guess everything else has been taken as i was abit late applying!! I cant seem to find much info on the place either..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissaye)
    I have a friend who went to Sheffield and says everyone from around there chilled in Stephenson cause its a nice building. He says it has a pub. I'm in sw3.54...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds good hopefully there are jobs available if I do end up in Stephenson

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/6694...52174/members/

Since most people here are at Stephenson here's the facebook page for it

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have been allocated in Endcliffe Stephenson hall room s24 which is catered I am looking for a non catered hall.

If interested please let me know thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottiie)
    I'm in B09, so far I haven't found anyone who is with me
    Hello I will be living next door to you I'm in B08! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.