Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

20 yr GIRL VIRGIN GOING TO UNI ?!!! Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    PLEASE HELP!

I am the only one of my friends going of to uni as a virgin. i feel so so so pressured and i am not overweight and would say i am genetically lucky tall and blonde blue eyed BUT
    have always just been so body shy and feel like guys are judging me because i dont look like a perfect doll.

I feel if people find out at Uni they might laugh at me or I can't just have a one night stand,
    IS ANYONE ELSE A VIRGIN GOING TO UNI ? and should i be embarrassed?

thanks XXX
    No, you're awesome.

Don't worry about the whole virgin thing, a lot of people going into uni are in the same situation as you. Tbh, many people prefer it that way as well, so don't go losing it carelessly - it should always be on your own terms and when you feel comfortable.

Oh and please please don't go turn into a barbie doll caked in face paint (makeup applied obsessively). Just be your natural self, try to have a good time and no need to be pressured into anything. This isn't like high school anymore. If anyone expects you to behave or act in certain way like them, you tell them to **** OFF! ****ing self-righteous uptight ****ers.

ReputationRep:
    Don't have sex for the sake of not being a virgin. Your sex life is nobody else's business. Unless your name's Mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scherzi)
    Don't have sex for the sake of not being a virgin. Your sex life is nobody else's business. Unless your name's Mark.
    i... I GET THAT REFERENCE

ReputationRep:
    If it bothers you that much I suppose i could take it for you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey dont worry about it, You'll be different Im 20 now and am starting university this september and being a virgin is the last thing on my mind tbh.

ReputationRep:
    try not to be pressured by the people around you. if you aren't ready to have sex then you aren't, and even if you are and you haven't, that doesn't matter either. there will be so many people at university that will be in the same boat as you so don't worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody at Uni cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    PLEASE HELP!

I am the only one of my friends going of to uni as a virgin. i feel so so so pressured and i am not overweight and would say i am genetically lucky tall and blonde blue eyed BUT
    have always just been so body shy and feel like guys are judging me because i dont look like a perfect doll.

I feel if people find out at Uni they might laugh at me or I can't just have a one night stand,
    IS ANYONE ELSE A VIRGIN GOING TO UNI ? and should i be embarrassed?

thanks XXX
    simple, dont hang around with guys that are nerds, wear sexy but not slutty clothes, ie tight clothes that show your body but dont reveal it, ie leggings, dresses/ t shirts that cover your butt, leather jackets, leather boots, those small denim jackets

ReputationRep:
    Couple of my friends lost theirs at uni, I was and am a virgin at uni and so are three of my good friends on my course, don't worry, it's way more common than you think! But after the initial "Are you actually?" reaction nobody cares.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.