Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nastiest thing you've said to someone? watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah *steps closer to whisper* I know what you did...

It messed with their head so I guess it's nasty?

ReputationRep:
    calling someone worthless, useless, ugly. it felt good then cos you want that person to hurt as much as you were hurting. but we did make up,and talked things through. i must admit ..when i'm mad, i say the worse things everrr .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    (
    Ah that makes sense now haha

Nastiest thing I've ever said?

"**** off" to my boyfriend during an argument felt so bad for swearing at him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    Actions speak louder than words they say. What's the nastiest thing you've done?
    Threw a big chunk of a fresh cow poop at a friend :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    You can't sit with us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    I love the poem in your sig :love: We nearly did it in English but my classmates weren't keen.
    Haha thanks, it's one of my favourites. Have you read her autobiography that shares the same title? it really brings new meaning to the poem, it is horrifically sad though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but at the swimming baths at school i said a girl looked like she had leprosy. This was a time i went to a Catholic school and all the lepers from the bible stories must of rubbed off on me. I was about 10 but ye... it was unprovoked

ReputationRep:
    I remember back in year 7, I used to bully this new kid to our class. I said all these horrible mean things to him such as "you don't belong in our class, GTFO of here." I made him cry as well on a few occasions. Although, I did end up apologising to him and he is now one of my closest mates. Looking back at it now after all these years, I can't believe I used to be such a bully. I'm ashamed of myself but thank God, I've become a much nicer and better person now.

ReputationRep:
    called someone a noob once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damo1289)
    Well if he didn't do any of the work then fair play to you. Can't stand people like that.
    Well, he did actually do some of it!

ReputationRep:
    You, Sir, are a vagabond and a scoundrel :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    Haha thanks, it's one of my favourites. Have you read her autobiography that shares the same title? it really brings new meaning to the poem, it is horrifically sad though.
    No, I'll have to find it at some point when I'm ready for a good cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAJC)
    I don't know why but at the swimming baths at school i said a girl looked like she had leprosy. This was a time i went to a Catholic school and all the lepers from the bible stories must of rubbed off on me. I was about 10 but ye... it was unprovoked
    I kind of love this purely because it is such an odd thing to say. Reminds me of a lad at school who spent the first year of secondary school telling me I had rabies, to this day I don't know where that came from. :lol: Quite funny really.

ReputationRep:
    If it wasn't for the tubes holding my testicles, they would have gone into the sea and I would never have seen them again

ReputationRep:
    Once when set 2 joined us in French they kept on interrupting the lesson so I stood up and said: 'if you lower ability students can't handle a foreign language I suggest that you go back to your child care lessons, as you are far better suited there!' I got clapped!
    I also once said to a girl 'you have the intellectual capability of a slug and the facial features of one too!' I also called her 'a common council estate child'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Harold)
    Once when set 2 joined us in French they kept on interrupting the lesson so I stood up and said: 'if you lower ability students can't handle a foreign language I suggest that you go back to your child care lessons, as you are far better suited there!' I got clapped!
    I also once said to a girl 'you have the intellectual capability of a slug and the facial features of one too!' I also called her 'a common council estate child'
    You sound like Will off the Inbetweeners

ReputationRep:
    "You're such a smartass!"

"Well, at least I'm not a dumbass, like someone I could mention."

I was seven.

ReputationRep:
    "You're a ****, and I hope you die of the same type of cancer that killed your grandmother."

15 years old and he ran off in tears. Not one of my prouder moments, I'll admit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by definity)
    You sound like Will off the Inbetweeners
    I'm often told that!

Erm... "Piss off" "I don't care what you think" "Oh shut up" "You're such an arse".

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.