Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait for Freshers too! When does it actually start though? Not sure when i'll be able to move up there see

ReputationRep:
    Is there a band you can buy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there is - at least the student union website says there is^.^ not sure how much it is though

ReputationRep:
    There is a week band you buy it when you move in first day of freshers is 25th September. If you look at welcome pack it explains you get the band then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you've not seen this I'd take a look http://www.bgstudentsunion.org/welcome-week/

I'm doing Education Studies and Psychology, one of the new courses.

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooo
    I'm doing Primary Education with QTS and also living in Wickham Halls
    soooo excited now
    have you all liked the Welcome Week Facebook page??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_charles)
    Yeah, there is - at least the student union website says there is^.^ not sure how much it is though
    Welcome week bands are £15 and are available from the SU building on the 25th September

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait for Freshers too! When does it actually start though? Not sure when i'll be able to move up there see
    moving in day is the 25th September from 10:00am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles_HeavyMetal)
    If you've not seen this I'd take a look http://www.bgstudentsunion.org/welcome-week/

I'm doing Education Studies and Psychology, one of the new courses.
    I'm doing this course too where are you staying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkReminiscence)
    I'm doing this course too where are you staying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm staying at home. I would have got accommodation but there wasn't much point as I live a couple of miles out.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm going to Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln to study a joint honours in Maths and English Lit... anybody else going to the same uni or doing the same course?
    I AM!! But I'm doing English with Maths, the 70/30 option

ReputationRep:
    I'm in wickham hall doing primary ed with qts can't wait now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BB1703)
    I'm in wickham hall doing primary ed with qts can't wait now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me too

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I'm doing primary ed too. Can't wait to get started. I'm commuting as I only live in Grantham 30/45mins away xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, doing Education Studies with Psychology. I live in Lincoln so let me know if you have an questions about the area/freshers. See you all soon x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackSlater)
    I'm doing education studies and sport, Cant wait too start now! I'm in the Constance Stuart halls anyone else?
    Hi! Just wondering how many people share a bathroom in connie's? I'm starting in September doing Primary Ed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.