Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so chilled out about the whole thing, mind you I have only got astronomy and Latin to collect that I took early in year 10. I did though have a dream last night that if you didn't get the mark that you wanted in Latin you could go to the divinity school in oxford and have a debate in Latin with the marker of your exam and if you were victorious you got any grade you desired, I asked for the caesar grade, whatever the hell that is, and was awarded with a speaking bust of Julius himself! Surreal or what!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel5001)
    I did Spanish, maths and latin early (in year ten), and in a dream I got:

Spanish - A*
    Maths - K
    Latin - P

Hopefully on results day all of my results will be real grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

Similar thing happened to me!

I had a nightmare it was:

Maths: O
    German (don't do it): O
    Media (don't do it): O
    and so on. I was so bad that they had to use lower letters to show how bad I was Good luck all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Harold)
    I'm so chilled out about the whole thing, mind you I have only got astronomy and Latin to collect that I took early in year 10. I did though have a dream last night that if you didn't get the mark that you wanted in Latin you could go to the divinity school in oxford and have a debate in Latin with the marker of your exam and if you were victorious you got any grade you desired, I asked for the caesar grade, whatever the hell that is, and was awarded with a speaking bust of Julius himself! Surreal or what!!
    dude what?

ReputationRep:
    I'm at college and had to re sit my English language (unfortunately) and I've had two dreams about my results for it! The first dream was where I got a D and the 2nd dream I had a couple of nights ago I dreamt I got an F ! I did do a mock test and got a D, and I did prepare myself enough for the exam so hopefully I'll get the grade I want ! Good luck to all you year 11s !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my AS results on the 15th. Prior to that I had a dream I got:

Geography:G
    Biology:G
    Physics:P
    English Lit:P

The weirdest thing though is that none of them are grades, but I was still pretty happy with them haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo Hoosen)
    dude what?
    I know, freaky right??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo Hoosen)
    Similar thing happened to me!

I had a nightmare it was:

Maths: O
    German (don't do it): O
    Media (don't do it): O
    and so on. I was so bad that they had to use lower letters to show how bad I was Good luck all.
    Yeah. It's crazy how realistic the dreams feel even though they make no sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dreamed last night I was 18 marks off the b I needed in maths, woke up in a panic, thankfully it wasn't a premonition!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh got a D :'( so gutted :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh. lol when I woke up I found that so funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you get real results today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaaceandl0ve)
    Did you get real results today?
    Yh. Fortunately I got A*s in all three of them. How did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh. Fortunately I got A*s in all three of them. How did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! I'm in year eleven so I got them all back - full house of A*s plus a Distinction in ICT. I'm relieved that the stress was worth it

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I'm in year eleven so I got them all back - full house of A*s plus a Distinction in ICT. I'm relieved that the stress was worth it
    You got A*s in everything! Congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was worrying over nothing! 6A*s, 3As and 1B.

ReputationRep:
    You got A*s in everything! Congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why thank you! :blush: I'm sure you can go on to do just as well, as long as you make sure you keep up the good work, start revising as soon as you can, and ensure you thoroughly understand all your work as you study it in lessons; if you don't then spend time at home going over it in a workbook (I got a Collins one for Core and Additional Science and I owe my grades to it) and doing past papers, you really can't understand something in too much detail. Make sure you remember all your facts, and a bit of background research is always good. And it will seem very stressful, but the stress is worth it in the end :bl::banana2::badger:

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you! :blush: I'm sure you can go on to do just as well, as long as you make sure you keep up the good work, start revising as soon as you can, and ensure you thoroughly understand all your work as you study it in lessons; if you don't then spend time at home going over it in a workbook (I got a Collins one for Core and Additional Science and I owe my grades to it) and doing past papers, you really can't understand something in too much detail. Make sure you remember all your facts, and a bit of background research is always good. And it will seem very stressful, but the stress is worth it in the end :bl::banana2::badger:
    Thanks for the advice.
    Hopefully I'll be able to do as well as u did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice.
    Hopefully I'll be able to do as well as u did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha you are most welcome, I wish you the very best of luck! Which subjects are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    Haha you are most welcome, I wish you the very best of luck! Which subjects are you taking?
    Apart from the three I completed this year (maths, spanish and latin), I will do English language, English lit, the three sciences, history and geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the three I completed this year (maths, spanish and latin), I will do English language, English lit, the three sciences, history and geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh, History is great at GCSE, which exam board do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, History is great at GCSE, which exam board do you do?
    CIE

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.