Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you see your boy/girlfriend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I usually spend one or two nights with my boyfriend a week and see him about 3 days week, depends when we're both working and what other plans we have, but most of our plans involve each other Seen him a lot more often recently as it's the holidays and he came to live at mine for 3 weeks when my parents went away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Just wondering really. I know people who see theirs everyday... Not sure I could cope with that! I see mine around once a week/fortnight. We live about half an hour from each other (to drive). People are always surprised and don't understand why we don't spend more time together. I just have no desire to spend every waking moment with him. We also never speak on the phone/Skype, we do text everyday though.
    I live 20 minutes from my boyfriend (by car) and when we first started going out it was everyday/every other day. We've been together14 months, and I wouldn't say were bored of each other, we still have so much passion for each other. But I work full time and he works 20 hours a week. So it's really hard, I'm going to try and see him more before he goes to university that is 40 mins away on a train. But we text each other day and phone each other when we really miss each other. And we have Skype but don't use it, probably will when he goes to uni. It's not about how much you see each other, it's about how much you love each other.

ReputationRep:
    Every day as we live together, and prior to that it was as much as our schedules allowed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.