Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

I'm a 3rd year and I have made a facebook page for you to ask any questions about which events to go to! I know it's confusing at first with people telling you to go here, there and everywhere! If I was you I wouldn't waste money on wristbands, because you'll end up going to other events that aren't included (because other ones have better themes, because your new friends are going to other events etc...) Feel free to ask any questions, I wish I was a fresher again! The page is https://www.facebook.com/freshers13

Enjoy, and it'd be great if you could like us too!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone missed out on WEEK 1 freshers bands (15th-22nd) there has been a SECOND RELEASE!!
    you can get them here: (limited number of tickets so be quick!!)
    http://collectiveevents.fatsoma.com/.../?r=1681845248

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the dress code is for the freshers ball? Fancy suits/dresses, standard club-wear or somewhere in between?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauerbean)
    Anyone know what the dress code is for the freshers ball? Fancy suits/dresses, standard club-wear or somewhere in between?
    Somewhere in between. Like semi formal I think

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!! I was wondering if there is someone who stays in a private accommodation instead of halls?? The thing is that I was supposed to stay with one of my friends in the halls for few days but now we found out that it's not allowed for the first week.. even though they allowed through the phone few weeks ago!! I have literally everything ready for freshers just no place to stay for few days!! Im willing to pay haha!! Thanks guys!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.