Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    have u done business stragery

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, almost done I just have the last two left. I think I had a pass in that one

ReputationRep:
    mine is on TNT. the question i want to ask is the first one do u have a email i can send you to the paper as i curious about something. Question asked is fine but in scenario all answers given seems like it so if i used that how will i be answering on my will

ReputationRep:
    Just ones you

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, pmed u , I mean

ReputationRep:
    did u have to do on TNT?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there I need help, I applie for a hnd course in September the course requires me to get MPP from my extende diploma class if I was to just pass everything would I still be able to get into the course?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

i have just completed my level 3 extended diploma in enterprise and entrepreneurship it has 18 modules units

i have achieved

12 distinction
    1 pass and 5 merits could someone tell me the overall grade thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mashi778)
    You should total up the credits of the best 5 Units (In your case all Distinction Units) and evaluate the total mark with the table given in the spec. For most modules the credit value is 15, but for some (Like Research Project) its 20. Anyways, considering you have 7D grades, then it is safe to assume an overall D. However note that this "Overall grading" is not going to be printed on the certificate or your transcript! (In the case of a Level 5 HND). The grading system is just something Universities use to decide whether or not to grant you Year 2 or 3 Entry to a degree program. The transcript should look good with that many Distinctions!
    Hay i have 5 distinctions 2 merits and a pass at level four whats my overall mark would you know ?

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question, on the hnd course are the modules taught one by one, or are they taught consecutively?

ReputationRep:
    They are all taught together babe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enna1996)
    Hay i have 5 distinctions 2 merits and a pass at level four whats my overall mark would you know ?
    that's a distinction overall as you need five!

ReputationRep:
    Thank u

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am just looking for help coz i completed hnd in health and social care level 5 with distinction and i am going to do now the top up last year at university in social al wellbeing, and i was wondering which kind of job i can practice after i finish and if its possible to do the top up last year on fifferent field? fir example as a soccial worker or domething like that?
    thank u, regards

ReputationRep:
    Hi . Jst a general question asking for some help. I would like to study a HND. I was wondering if my HND starts in january 2016 and finishes in June or July would that be a year completed or would that only b 6 months and then I do another 6 month from September 2016 and then start the top up degree if I did get the right grades to get onto a top up degree? I am really confused. Please help me

ReputationRep:
    Pls tlite4real ....can u help me with ur little knowledge please. ..I just started my Unit 1:Business Environment Assignment and I don't even know what to do to get merit and distinction...can anyone help me please?

ReputationRep:
    is this still active?, I need help.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think a sure way to get a D is to get Ds in all units or atleast in 5 level 5 units.This is because the best 5 you score in are the ones they use!
    To be honest it's not difficult if you try 👍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simonwakabe)
    What do u need help with?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.