Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...h-study-shows/

...and so it is the case

Haha yes I'd agree, but you wouldn't want to be walking round Salford at night either.

Click on the interactive map.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_vassallo)
    http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...h-study-shows/

...and so it is the case

Haha yes I'd agree, but you wouldn't want to be walking round Salford at night either.

Click on the interactive map.
    Interesting map, pity it only covers Premier League clubs. More Spurs fans than Gooners in Barnet is a surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Interesting map, pity it only covers Premier League clubs. More Spurs fans than Gooners in Barnet is a surprise.
    Yes, I mean it's hardly an accurate portrayal as it's just based on tweets but it still gives an indication. The Isle of Man is completely city, who knew?

ReputationRep:
    Hi dude, it's looking like I'll be at Manchester Uni next year, and am seriously considering getting a season ticket. Would be cool to meet up with someone regularly before the matches!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.