Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Match of the Day Music? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The music from 57:12 on this episode of MOTD2 please anyone? (same as the one I was enquiring about before/above)

ReputationRep:
    Into The Blue by Kylie Minogue

ReputationRep:
    Hi... does anyone know the song from the yesterday MotD Show , it was played just before the ManCity vs Stoke game .... the Refrain contains "my love"

thx

Chris

ReputationRep:
    I was just trying to find that out too, i think you mean the tune that we have on our bicep track in body pump, I'm going on Monday night so i will ask, that's if no one else comes up with an answer?! From Kate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leavemyarcelona)
    Does anyone know the name of the song that was just on Match of the Day in the last few minutes, if you happen to be watching? Not the Match of the Day theme tune, but the in-show music that plays when they're going through the running order of the games?

Cheers.
    Try the Kongos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CafeCate)
    Try the Kongos
    lol I found the song I was looking for over a year ago, it was the old 'still to come' music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAsv9AVrpo

ReputationRep:
    Please can you tell me the artist and title of the music that accompanied goal of the month in season 1996-97?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the name of the song that is played during 'this weekend's headlines' on MOTD 3 (season 2015-16) please?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the name of the song that is played during 'this weekend's headlines' on MOTD 3 (Season 2015/16) please?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone ID the tune playing while the ladder was shown just before the credits on MOTD 1 for this season (still using in late 2017 as I edit this post)? Thumpin' dance tune with no vocals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.