Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaypc)
    yes, im going to pay my deposit today. I got in through clearing so I don't know a lot about medway yet.
    Same for me, I don't really know anything about the city. I heard that we can join in with the canterbury freshers events so that will be fun, there are free shuttle buses that goes to and from canterbury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryancpwhite)
    I need some help finding some friends!! I'm starting uni in September at the Medway campus doing I.T! Anyone doing the same course or a different course that I can get to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by CihanDogan)
    Hey Ryan!

I'm doing Business IT at Medway, may possibly transfer to IT. My friend is also doing the same course! It'll be cool to meet up for freshers since us guys may possibly be with you for the next 3 years!
    Hey guys, Im doing Pharmacy at Medway, should be alrite.

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.welsh3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaphrax)
    Is anyone doing pharmacy for medway, just want to start getting to know people before freshers cause i am bloody nervous in making friends
    Hi,
    Im doing pharmacy too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNoumanS)
    Hi,
    Im doing pharmacy too
    Hiya, are u staying at liberty quays? I have been put down as self catering so I am sort of panicking on how to cook for myself haha!

ReputationRep:
    ahaha dw, you aren't alone, I have an offer from liberty quays but im trying to find private accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNoumanS)
    ahaha dw, you aren't alone, I have an offer from liberty quays but im trying to find private accommodation
    U mean living outside the accommodation area, u gonna rent an apartment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaphrax)
    U mean living outside the accommodation area, u gonna rent an apartment?
    yep, that's the plan

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, is anyone doing a social sciences course??? I feel like im the only one!!! And who's staying at Liberty? Would be nice to make friends before actually getting there .... Also... does anyone else feel that medway peeps are a bit left out?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gollyxo)
    Hi guys, is anyone doing a social sciences course??? I feel like im the only one!!! And who's staying at Liberty? Would be nice to make friends before actually getting there .... Also... does anyone else feel that medway peeps are a bit left out?!
    Hiya, no sorry, i dont really know anyone who is doing social sciences but you can join this group that a person had made for people who is staying at medwayliberty quays! Just go to this link and feel free to join!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/4832...t_mall_comment

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone from medway going to the freshers ball?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gollyxo)
    Hey I'm staying at liberty quays and doing social work!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.