Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHaylio)
    First female on the thread hype haha! I'm coming in October

On a serious note, looking through all that is beginning to panic me! I only did Further Maths AS, should i try and look ahead to the A2 stuff?? Or just revise AS stuff. It feels like so long ago I did FP1 (Jan 2013)
    Hahaha I did FP1 in Jan 2012 so I'll have to dig that out! I think FP2 is useful for first year (differential equations) but other than that, not sure. Second year probably needs S1-4!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Replying this cause I'm bored but you guys are way too keen/hardcore. It's fine if you're gonna do readings or revise out of your own interest. But if not you're better off just enjoying whatever holidays you have left and worry about it when term starts.

On a side note, whether or not you did further maths makes no difference, it's your actual mathematical ability that helps. And for pure econ course, unless you go out of your way to pick mathsy modules, what you've learned in A-levels will be enough. Anything else will be taught.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeiChin)
    Replying this cause I'm bored but you guys are way too keen/hardcore. It's fine if you're gonna do readings or revise out of your own interest. But if not you're better off just enjoying whatever holidays you have left and worry about it when term starts.

On a side note, whether or not you did further maths makes no difference, it's your actual mathematical ability that helps. And for pure econ course, unless you go out of your way to pick mathsy modules, what you've learned in A-levels will be enough. Anything else will be taught.
    Thank you for this, this has most certainly put my mind to rest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.