Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    Hi :hello:. I'm Brittanna Brian.
    Hey Brian, I take it you like glee & slang haha. Same here
    Wag1???

ReputationRep:
    That's about as far as my gangster speech goes, but i'm still learning. I occasionally use 'blud' in the right context though .

Hahaha! I can go as far to say as "I'll shank ya", but I'm not gangster enough to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swan stardust)
    That means no more Glee club?Will they keep in contact with each other though?
    No, it's still there. They just replace most of the people with people that aren't as good as the original people because the original people are better people than the new people. Although there are still scenes in most episodes that some of the original people that left are in, and they're usually not in the company the new people which begins to make it slightly better. But no Brittany = No show :no:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Hey Brian, I take it you like glee & slang haha. Same here
    Wag1???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just to clarify, my name isn't actually Brian, it's just the most normal name I could kind of make from my username

I used to like Glee, I don't like it as much anymore. I think slang's wicked, i'm still learning it though.

I had to look up what that meant . Although I guess it is kind of obvious that Wag1 means 'Hello, anything new in your life'.

I started university a week and a bit ago which was exciting.

And you, wag1? (I think I managed to use it correctly :smug:)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh now i see.She's your favourite character?Mine are Kurt and miss Emma
    She was. I guess it's probably Rachel now (but she isn't in it as much any more). I can't really remember what happened to Emma :hmmmm2:.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    In the episodes i watch she is engaged to mr.Tanaka,but i've heard that in the end she is with mr Schue.
    :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just to clarify, my name isn't actually Brian, it's just the most normal name I could kind of make from my username

I used to like Glee, I don't like it as much anymore. I think slang's wicked, i'm still learning it though.

I had to look up what that meant . Although I guess it is kind of obvious that Wag1 means 'Hello, anything new in your life'.

I started university a week and a bit ago which was exciting.

And you, wag1? (I think I managed to use it correctly :smug:)
    Oh cool! Haha, I like your username seems fine to me

Aw why not??? I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the new episodes since Corey dies, it'll just be weird...
    Haha slang used to be wicked. Its pretty much dead now but I can still teach you if you like. Though to save time you may as well look through the whole urban dictionary

Haha aww. Thats cool, so you're a fresher??? How was fresher's week???

Haha well done! Though no need for the 'And you' btw. Just say Wag1
    Well just started year 13, which is going pretty well tbh. Um..not much I guess lol. Theres different things going on each day like went to a comedy club last night XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Oh cool! Haha, I like your username seems fine to me

Aw why not??? I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the new episodes since Corey dies, it'll just be weird...
    Haha slang used to be wicked. Its pretty much dead now but I can still teach you if you like. Though to save time you may as well look through the whole urban dictionary

Haha aww. Thats cool, so you're a fresher??? How was fresher's week???

Haha well done! Though no need for the 'And you' btw. Just say Wag1
    Well just started year 13, which is going pretty well tbh. Um..not much I guess lol. Theres different things going on each day like went to a comedy club last night XD
    I stopped liking it as much when the others graduated, I guess I just never got used to the new members.

I guess that's my reading list sorted for now then .

Yeah, i'm a fresher :yep:. It was okay, but i'm not reallly the clubbing type, so i stayed indoors a lot. Although we still had lectures during our freshers week so I didn't stay inside too much .

Thanks for the tip

That sounds like fun . There was never really anything happening when I went sixth form. Do you want to go to university next year?

ReputationRep:
    I stopped liking it as much when the others graduated, I guess I just never got used to the new members.

I guess that's my reading list sorted for now then .

Yeah, i'm a fresher :yep:. It was okay, but i'm not really the clubbing type, so i stayed indoors a lot. Although we still had lectures during our freshers week so I didn't stay inside too much .

Thanks for the tip

That sounds like fun . There was never really anything happening when I went sixth form. Do you want to go to university next year?
    Ah right, I get you. I always hate it when the originals are replaced...its okay now just not as good though. I'm gonna miss Finn!

Haha yup :bigsmile: Enjoy

Cool. Ah right see I like a night out and a night in alike. I enjoy both really couldn't pick on over the other XD Then again I can never pick one of the other haha, I'm just too indecisive

Hahaha No problem

Yeah it was pretty good! I'm just a busy person so tend to do a lot. I'm the planner in the group always planning/ finding something for us to do! Really??? Well tbh I have to go out looking for whats available >.<
    Actually I'll be taking a gap year and I intend to study abroad

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.