Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    Hopefully the other 35,000 morons will resign as well.
    Maybe the billlion mornic Muslims should leave Islam as of 9/11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I like Tommy and i'm glad he's moved away from the mindless hooligans that constitute a majority of the protesters.

He's got his heart in the right place and I support some of the things he says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You like them? What.

I've talk to tom and he's supporters, their so patronising and the level of english is atrocious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    convenient he resigns around the time GTA 5 came out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    They're not again Islamism. They support the dominance and spread of Islam which is the goal of Islamists. Islamism isn't about blowing up trains and buses every now and then.
    no they don't they are against the spread of the ideology and the politicisation of islam - which is what Islamism is all about, and they both used to be heavily involved with. that sis the very reason why robinson has allied hismlef to an extent with them - he is still taking a heavily anti islamist stance- which he sees and the popularist opinon in the west and indeed amoungst non muslims. he just doesn't want to associate to wit the extreme far right elements of the edl. The danger now is that the edl gets completly taken over by the extreme far right.

ReputationRep:
    :yy:
    This guy pretty sums up why he left
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    I've talk to tom and he's supporters, their so patronising and the level of english is atrocious.
    Your attempt to belittle someone else's English while spectacularly failing yourself :confused:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    You like them? What.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look at your own English first, it's pathetic.

You would say that, you're muslim. You're completely blind to anything negative about Islam. Believe it or not, Tommy Robinson really believes what he does - it's not for fun.

He has every right to continue his campaign. The last religion I'd want to influence this country in any way is Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Your attempt to belittle someone else's English while spectacularly failing yourself :confused:.
    Lmaooo :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I don't agree with what you say 99.99% of the time, but that was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Good man, well done! Extremism is never the answer.

ReputationRep:
    The bbc documentary being planned looks to be interesting, he seemed to be conversing with muslims the whole time in the clip i saw: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24454291

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    The bbc documentary being planned looks to be interesting, he seemed to be conversing with muslims the whole time in the clip i saw: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24454291
    yes its like a daft reality docu-tv career hes going to embark on - most people would watch a wife-swap episode with Tommy and some imam from bradford

ReputationRep:
    Never supported his views but I always thought he had too much intelligence to be leading around that gang of knuckle draggers indefinitely.

Perhaps Tommy is even smarter than I have given him credit for- he's managed to build a public profile for himself of the back of the EDL and can now move towards a more moderate centre view... where the votes are. Remember many public figures and politicians of all hues and convictions started out as outcasts on the fringes and worked their way in.

ReputationRep:
    Shame tbh, gonna miss that guy.

ReputationRep:
    MI5/State shill, outlived his usefulness. They've got the names, now to demoralise the thousands of newly politicised rank and file.

Or he's been gifted a lifetime's supply of coke.

"Quilliam", seem to have some noble goals, if you happen to enjoy the prospect of a global Islamic caliphate. Even with one mosque in the country in the 19th century they were pulling this crap: http://abdullahquilliam.wordpress.co...the-caliphate/

ReputationRep:
    Cannibal Poet is a critically acclaimed undergrond Poetician (EDL fan) from London city with roots to the East of the Globe.

He has been roaming the streets of the world pursuing political extremism and has been the fresh breath of a new kind of lyrical terrorism never before seen by the masses. His famous songs include

"Taliban" www.soundcloud.com/cannibal-poet/taliban

"Art Of War" www.soundcloud.com/cannibal-poet/art-of-war

"Extremist Element" http://www.soundcloud.com/cannibal-p...remist-element

www.soundcloud.com/cannibal-poet

@CannibalPoet I probably suggest you don't follow him on twitter as he may indeed blow up your computer. He has recently been BANNED from YouTube by its censors and administrators due to his lyrical content (never before has this happened to a poet) and it is a first step to attempt to silence a prophet. He challenges the mind and the views on the streets of notorious figures such as Osama Bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, Jurnail Singh Bhindranwale, Barack Hussein Obama, Baron Rothschild and many more. Recent world politics relating to countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Pakistan, America and alot more are discussed in ways that freeze the mind in a vortex of terrorist abstract material. Revolutionary groups such as Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Illuminati, Al-Shabab, The American Government and Israel are debated at length. Once again I stress not to hear his music as it is a trance of suicide bombing that never ceases to blow up the mind. Genocide of the mind quite possibly. Be sure not to have your children in the room when you cry.

R.I.P in peace, Tommo :cry:

May the memory of the four glorious years live on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.