Guys DO NOT fall for this scam Watch

In One Ear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
I have bought pherazone and pherlure in the past. At a nightclub we got talking to a group of girls and one was touching/rubbing my arm a bit in the smoking area. I can't be sure if it was the aftershave that did this or not. I have worn it at other times and not sure if I noticed an effect.
And I've had a random girl start stroking my face in the corridor outside the toilets. I hadn't applied any perfume. I'm not good-looking. Invariably (unless you are hidious) you will get attention from girls in clubs if you go out enough even if you are not looking for it.
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GnomeMage)
mine is a lot more cheaper.

maybe i bought the cheap and low quality ones.
Cheaper is generally worse quality. You will learn this valuable lesson in life. Pay more for better quality but do your research.
User990473
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Cologne ... ew.
I want a man to smell like a man, not a scented fragrance.
I'm glad you said this because I don't bother with it!
:smug:
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
I'm glad you said this because I don't bother with it!
:smug:
Lol.
I can't stand it when boys stink of product.
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by In One Ear)
And I've had a random girl start stroking my face in the corridor outside the toilets. I hadn't applied any perfume. I'm not good-looking. Invariably (unless you are hidious) you will get attention from girls in clubs if you go out enough even if you are not looking for it.
I disagree with this.
User990473
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Lol.
I can't stand it when boys stink of product.
Don't get me wrong, like every other guy on the planet I use Lynx or Sure Men or whatever is closest under my arms but I just can't be bothered with anything else. I'm quite happy to go 'commando', so to speak (and literally :pierre:)
In One Ear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
I disagree with this.
Okay I'll add the condition that you musn't come across as needy. I think "neediness" is perhaps the biggest turn-off there is to the fairer sex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise