(Original post by PolskaImmigrant)
    Google it if you're curious...

But I wouldn't advise it.
    ..dude..

ReputationRep:
    Stop deathgripping your ****

Are you actually attracted to her btw

ReputationRep:
    have you been jacking off way too much lately or something? you can end up desensitizing yourself and obviously it'll result in not feeling anything.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Perhaps it's due to a lack of intimacy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha, no there's no ****ing way. I love girls :drool:
    :rolf:

............. if thats the case maybe its her.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want me to check on you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I got the thinnest condoms and i could literally feel nothing and then i took it off and received a bj and still hardly anything at all.

I'm not sure if she's just not good or if it's something to do with me, because i can't feel when i masturbate, when she jerks me off, i can barely feel anything.

FYI, I'm circumcised and i've only done it twice. Don't know if that's relevant :confused:
    Sorry for the graphic writing
    If you meant that you CAN feel it when you masturbate, then this is not a medical problem.

If you can't feel it either way, see a doctor (sounds like genital anaesthesia)

ReputationRep:
    Change your masturbation technique so your hand is not gripping your penis too hard. This can be achieved with a few weeks of abstinence from all other techniques - eventually you will come from it.

If that doesn't work it's probably nerves. In this case discuss the problem with your girlfriend and stop anticipating orgasm or sexual pleasure while you are having sex.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.