Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Seriously?
    Stop taking the piss. Firstly why are you anonymous. Are you insecure or trolling. Secondly stop being picky. You never know who you will bump into, so have an open mind. Show me your picture, ill see if your worth striving for.

(Original post by tossmyfruitsalad)
    Stop taking the piss. Firstly why are you anonymous. Are you insecure or trolling. Secondly stop being picky. You never know who you will bump into, so have an open mind. Show me your picture, ill see if your worth striving for.
    You show me your picture first and then I will show you mine. I am not being picky I just don't trust that easily now. I came out of a relationship few months back and that has changed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bijesh12)
    25 born and bought up in southall, west London. Maths degree, and a Gujarati.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Love a bit of Southall :P

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with gujaratis* ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsbehonest)
    Love a bit of Southall :P
    That's cause southall is the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You show me your picture first and then I will show you mine. I am not being picky I just don't trust that easily now. I came out of a relationship few months back and that has changed me.
    I don't want someone who's just come out of a relationship recently and is already looking for a move. Besides you're more likely to be mentally unstable and still may have feelings for him. I don't wanna be picking up the pieces and definitely don't like left overs.
    On top of this you probably live way too far anyway.

(Original post by tossmyfruitsalad)
    I don't want someone who's just come out of a relationship recently and is already looking for a move. Besides you're more likely to be mentally unstable and still may have feelings for him. I don't wanna be picking up the pieces and definitely don't like left overs.
    On top of this you probably live way too far anyway.
    Good save me the trouble. Besdies what's the point in investing someone who isn't even willing to listen on and talk about being open minded.
    P.s I have no feelings for him.

(Original post by bijesh12)
    What's wrong with gujaratis* ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing at all. I am guju myself, Kem che? :P

I have been to southall loads of times. Came there for food and shopping
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Southall scares me. The food is so good though :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Think OP means born and bred here :yes:
    I think her words specifically were "I want someone who grew up in Britain."
    Asking for someone born and bred here is too specific and unfair on people who moved here during childhood and are basically the same as born and bred asians.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where you can find them, but I'm a black man. I'm 6ft1 and I have a six pack as well with a sex drive comparable to a 1970s Nissan Micra. Hola at ya boy.

ReputationRep:
    Southall, Solihull, Birmingham, Slough, London, Leamington, Coventry... I could go on but will not.

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, as a white, british male - why are you so hung up on them being British born and bred?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Southall, Solihull, Birmingham, Slough, London, Leamington, Coventry, I could go on but will not.
    Bradford *Cough*

(Original post by Nwakaeme)
    I don't know where you can find them, but I'm a black man. I'm 6ft1 and I have a six pack as well with a sex drive comparable to a 1970s Nissan Micra. Hola at ya boy.
    No don't Hola at me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Bradford *Cough*
    I forgot about the Northern half of the country.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of asian ? "Oriental" or "brown" asian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
    Out of interest, as a white, british male - why are you so hung up on them being British born and bred?
    Some do not like freshies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Some do not like freshies.
    As in people new to the country? That's interesting. I wonder why :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
    As in people new to the country? That's interesting. I wonder why :holmes:
    Yes, fresh off the boat so to say. I suppose it is because you have less in common with them. To be honest I can understand it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    hello :pierre:
    You're Asian? :zomg: I didn't imagine you being Asian. :lol:

OP, agree with what someone said above about keeping your mind open, of course you're entitled to having tastes and preferences but that may limit you. To answer your question though, I cannot give you an exact location of where all the handsome Asian men are.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.