Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok the OP is a politically correct equality nutter or he's just having a laugh

And why don't we just all walk around naked as we all all mammals, aren't we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Only if there is an age limit, no older than 35.
    I'm down with this. If we're going to go down the police state route (as many people attest), may as well get some eye candy in for the lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Look who's talking buddy.
    Haha, I should probably give you a bit of background info, I don't agree with girls walking around topless nor guys, however I'm a member of a debating club and they've set us the task of answering this question, so I've created this thread to see what other people think.

ReputationRep:
    in that case I think everyone should be able to walk around naked, afterall in hot climates wearing clothes is only a social conformity that's not needed

ReputationRep:
    random boners would ensue

ReputationRep:
    I think it should be allowed mainly for equality but even if it was allowed I don't think many women would...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery_Man)
    Ok the OP is a politically correct equality nutter or he's just having a laugh

And why don't we just all walk around naked as we all all mammals, aren't we?
    How is it pc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    random boners would ensue
    then the feminists would be like 'omg he's making me a sexual object'

ReputationRep:
    Full nudity should be allowed (maybe a minimum age limit for child protection), but few people would take advantage of that right.

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't want sunburnt breasts when it's hot and I don't want to literally freeze my tits off when it's cold. And it would leave very little to the imagination. I'd hate to be on a cramped bus or something topless too. Especially in summer, I don't want anyone's sweaty breasts against my back.

ReputationRep:
    I certainly wouldn't want to walk around topless and I think a majority of females would agree to that. As far as men being allowed to go topless is concerned, I think it's become a socially acceptable thing? But I'm just assuming that. And it seems, by restricting the group of people that should be allowed, to be below say, 30, it'd be the same as society controlling what you do - there's no equality in that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    No, because it makes me jealous that they all have bigger boobs than me. :cry2:
    This. I wouldn't want to do it though to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    We all live in Britain, where the weather can change in a flash from a heatwave to a minor ice age. Why would ANYONE feel the need to walk around topless when there's a rather large chance freezing cold rain is going to attack their chests at any moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyAintDead)
    We all live in Britain, where the weather can change in a flash from a heatwave to a minor ice age. Why would ANYONE feel the need to walk around topless when there's a rather large chance freezing cold rain is going to attack their chests at any moment?
    Doesn't the same problem arise with miniskirts?

ReputationRep:
    Women and men should have the same places and opportunities to be topless. Beaches, in spas for example.

ReputationRep:
    Women are allowed to walk around topless in Austin in Texas. There's also a public park there called Hippie Hollow which is legally designated as clothing-optional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    No, because it makes me jealous that they all have bigger boobs than me. :cry2:
    Not all guys are obsessed with huge knockers. And small ones hold their shape better over time - so I'm told.

ReputationRep:
    Only if they're hot. I walk around topless in public a lot in summer

ReputationRep:
    If men are allowed to walk around topless, I see no reason why women shouldn't also be allowed to do so.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see any problem at the prospect seeing topless woman when I'm out and about

But seriously, everyone has seen nipples before, why should it not be acceptable for woman to go topless if she wishes?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.