Turn on thread page Beta

    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    all my certificates are in my national record of achievement folder. Do you still get those? I know my husband has one that looks exactly the same as mine and he's over 7 years older than me. I got mine when I left high school in 2000.

    These things :

    do they still give those out?
    Ha ha, I've got an identical one of those! I've had it as long as I can remember though - certainly since primary school if not before. My parents were really keen. Unless it was one of theirs, I was born in 92, so some time between then and now.

    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    I'll put my practicing certificate on the wall of my office, just to reassure clients I am actually allowed to act on their behalf and I think that's standard. I wouldn't frame anything else though, highly doubt they'll give a toss where I did my degree and what it was in, never mind my GCSEs!
    My dentist does that - I always thought it was weird that he had to assure us he was a real dentist. Glad to hear it's normal.

    (Original post by brittanna)
    Most of the course was spent with me waiting to use the printer to print out screenshots of me creating a folder .
    For me most of it was purposely creating two copies of my work, a normal copy and one that had been altered so it looks poorly made, so I could get marks for 'acting on feedback'. :rolleyes:

    (Original post by ShaneBay)
    Hello, I was wondering do you frame you High School certificates? Has anyone framed GCSE and A Level certificates?
    no, no, no.

    because what will an employer think when you hand over all these frames to him? He'll think it's an episode of Flog It!

    No I put them in a portfolio. I may frame my degree one though.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.