The Student Room Group

Guy tricked me into losing it

Scroll to see replies

lol totes gunna use this technique if it was that easy
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OP was ambiguous, did you mean you lost your virginity. LOL HEHAH!
Reply 22
Original post by mrhedgehog
I think she means 'back' as in revenge.

Hmm not sure Sonic?!
Reply 23
what exactly did she lose? i'm lost.... get it? lose, lost...

anayway. in case this isn't trolling. op , enjoy the cock carousel of confident douchebags until you're 29-35 and are desperate enough to settle for a doormat nice guy.
Original post by RHCPfan
Hmm not sure Sonic?!

I haven't heard of Sonic the Hedgehog in a long time!! :eek: But yeah my name is just random.
Reply 25
I haven't heard of Sonic the Hedgehog in a long time!! :eek: But yeah my name is just random.

Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your screename :biggrin:
Original post by RHCPfan
Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your screename :biggrin:

Looking at yours just makes my mind go completely blank :confused:
Original post by SoftPunch
Yes, deep-fried bananas with salted meat is my favourite.

sounds gross
Reply 28
Looking at yours just makes my mind go completely blank :confused:

RHCP - red hot chili peppers

I think the 'fan' part is pretty self explanatory :wink:
Original post by RHCPfan
RHCP - red hot chili peppers

I think the 'fan' part is pretty self explanatory :wink:

Oh I like chilli :wink:, btw I think we are going off topic on this poor girl's thread.
Reply 30
Oh I like chilli :wink:, btw I think we are going off topic on this poor girl's thread.

Not chilli as in the food :lol: I mean the band :biggrin:

And yes we are...
Original post by RHCPfan
Not chilli as in the food :lol: I mean the band :biggrin:

And yes we are...

Theres a band :s-smilie: I had no idea, but I bet it was because of the food only :biggrin: Who cares about the band.
I think she means 'back' as in revenge.

ohhh it makes sense now
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous
Please keep anon!

A guy tricked me into losing it by saying how we could be in a relationship and he fancies me and all that stuff. He said we could meet up today and he lied and has blocked any attempt of me trying to contact him :frown: what do I do and how can I get him back?

1) Why on earth do you want him back when he clearly doesn't want a relationship with you.
2) He didn't 'trick' you into sex, you agreed and you consented so the responsibility is all on you.

Don't rush into it next time, you clearly didn't know him for a long time.
Reply 34
If you wanted to have sex while in a relationship...wait till you are in a relationship.
If you have sex while you're not in a relationship, don't complain that you are not now in a relationship.
Reply 35
pro tip for chicks:

guys in general and especially smooth talking confident types do not associate sex with being in a relationship, never mind love lol
If it is what others think, that's awful. How old are you and how long did you know him though? As waiting would given an idea of what the person is like...
I thought the title said 'Guy tricked me into losing weight'.. Disappointed..
you should have chose treat.

Quick Reply