Officer, I can explain! Watch

techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Officer, the ski mask was so that i dont get bits of cocao flying in my face when im chopping them down With the machete. The shoes? i have OCD.

1. a shotgun
2. homemade bombs
3. hockey sticks.
DannyYYYY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by techno-thriller)
Officer, the ski mask was so that i dont get bits of cocao flying in my face when im chopping them down With the machete. The shoes? i have OCD.

1. a shotgun
2. homemade bombs
3. hockey sticks.
Officer... I'm a hockey team captain. I discovered these at the game that's just finished! I'm on my to the station to hand these things in!

1. Two balloons
2. A box of cereal
3. Rope
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Balloons: I am entering my hamster in a "how far can your pet travel suspended by balloons" competition... for Children in Need

A box of cereal: I attach rice krispies to my face to look like i have a dreadful skin illness... it helps with my begging career

Rope: for Children in Need

New Items:

A tube of Hemorrhoid Cream

A photo of Mr Miliband

An Action Man
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Balloons: I am entering my hamster in a "how far can your pet travel suspended by balloons" competition... for Children in Need

A box of cereal: I attach rice krispies to my face to look like i have a dreadful skin illness... it helps with my begging career

New Items:

A photo of Mr Miliband

An Action Man
Sorry to deviate, but talking of CIN, I might be answering some of your phone calls today
Extremotroph
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

New Items:

A photo of Mr Miliband

An Action Man
"Well officer none of these items are illegal so you can kiss my haemorrhoids"

1- A bin liner full of weed
2- Sawed off shotgun
3- Madeline McCann
htr5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Extremotroph)
"Well officer none of these items are illegal so you can kiss my haemorrhoids"

1- A bin liner full of weed
2- Sawed off shotgun
3- Madeline McCann
Officer, I can explain. I've heard screams from a house and went into to find these items. I didn't call the police because the building was on fire and there was no time. I thought I was being followed so was driving on my way to the police station.

1. 50L Liquid nitrogen
2. Bin Laden
3. A box filled with 82,000 beetles.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
50L Liquid Nitrogen: i use this to freeze off my veruccas... they are a nightmare

Bin Laden: i wanted a new underwater feature for my tropical fish tank

Needles: i am making a scale model of the Angel of the North for my hamster

New items:

A 3-D printed Carol Vorderman

3 kilogrammes of Peanut Brittle

A One Direction Onesie
DannyYYYY
Rep:
?
50L Liquid Nitrogen: i use this to freeze off my veruccas... they are a nightmare

Bin Laden: i wanted a new underwater feature for my tropical fish tank

Needles: i am making a scale model of the Angel of the North for my hamster

New items:

A 3-D printed Carol Vorderman

3 kilogrammes of Peanut Brittle

A One Direction Onesie
Officer, a friend of mine is a huge fan of her. She also needs her fix of peanut brittle of a morning, she goes through a lot of it! The onsie? It's my wife! She loves them!

1. A human brain
2. A vat labelled with a nuclear warning
3. A vial labelled 'POISON'
originaltitle
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Officer, I can explain. The human brain is my grandfather's. He himself was a gravedigger in the days of yore and extricated it from another man's dead body, who in turn had extricated it from another man's dead body, and so on did it go until the first person from whom it was extricated, and my grandfather gave me his word for it, was Leonardo da Vinci. I am going to operate on myself and fit it into mine own head, and thereby hopefully come to a satisfactory conclusion regarding this conundrum I have been faced with, which runs thus: I have been given, also by my grandfather, an object which can annihilate the whole of this universe in a matter of mere nanoseconds. Leo invented it, and left it for later men to decide what to do with it: annihilate the universe or let it be. I have yet to decide on which course of action I would prefer, and unlike the old men before me, I believe I've come to a satisfactory conclusion.
*drinks poison*
*lets off nuclear thing*

1. You on the branch of a tree at night, outside a girls' school
2. You have a flowerpot in your hand
3. You have a long, thick string
0kaySadia_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by originaltitle)
Officer, I can explain. The human brain is my grandfather's. He himself was a gravedigger in the days of yore and extricated it from another man's dead body, who in turn had extricated it from another man's dead body, and so on did it go until the first person from whom it was extricated, and my grandfather gave me his word for it, was Leonardo da Vinci. I am going to operate on myself and fit it into mine own head, and thereby hopefully come to a satisfactory conclusion regarding this conundrum I have been faced with, which runs thus: I have been given, also by my grandfather, an object which can annihilate the whole of this universe in a matter of mere nanoseconds. Leo invented it, and left it for later men to decide what to do with it: annihilate the universe or let it be. I have yet to decide on which course of action I would prefer, and unlike the old men before me, I believe I've come to a satisfactory conclusion.
*drinks poison*
*lets off nuclear thing*

1. You on the branch of a tree at night, outside a girls' school
2. You have a flowerpot in your hand
3. You have a long, thick string

I feel I should point out the police officer has stopped us in the car, but okay:')

Officer, my pet dog loves these tree branches but he's ill and has to be kept in the house, so I'm carrying this branch home for him. You've stopped me on my I innocent drive home, and it's the dead of night, so there aren't any girls in this girls school, I myself are a girl, I don't quite understand what you are implying! The flowerpot is a present, I was just taking hat home as well, for my mother. And the string? Well.. Have you read The Hunger Games trilogy? Well' Finnick tied a piece of string in knots to help his anxiety, so it bought id try the same. A sort of stress ball, if you like

1) four live chickens with no feet
2) the blueprints to Miley Cyrus' house
3) a picture of Miley Cyrus that has been defaced, sight he words "death to Hannah Montana' scrawled on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
WeeGuy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 0kaySadia_)
I feel I should point out the police officer has stopped us in the car, but okay:')

Officer, my pet dog loves these tree branches but he's ill and has to be kept in the house, so I'm carrying this branch home for him. You've stopped me on my I innocent drive home, and it's the dead of night, so there aren't any girls in this girls school, I myself are a girl, I don't quite understand what you are implying! The flowerpot is a present, I was just taking hat home as well, for my mother. And the string? Well.. Have you read The Hunger Games trilogy? Well' Finnick tied a piece of string in knots to help his anxiety, so it bought id try the same. A sort of stress ball, if you like

3) a picture of Miley Cyrus that has been defaced, sight he words "death to Hannah Montana' scrawled on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
officer i work for miss Cyrus they all belong to her, as youre probably aware shes going through a phrase at the moment moving away from the Hannah Montana image. the chickens are for her new music video. the blue prints are for an extension

1) A water pistol
2) A box of explosives
3) a 'Vote Labour' sign
natninja
  • Careers Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 0kaySadia_)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Officer I can explain, I just saved these chickens as they were chucked out by a battery farm. About the Miley Cyrus thing, I borrowed the car off a friend and it was already there.

1) A collection of live lab rats
2) A vial of a glowing liquid labelled x10ui35-34gtk genotoxin
3) A book entitled 'how to be a bioterrorist'
DannyYYYY
Rep:
?
(Original post by natninja)
Officer I can explain, I just saved these chickens as they were chucked out by a battery farm. About the Miley Cyrus thing, I borrowed the car off a friend and it was already there.

1) A collection of live lab rats
2) A vial of a glowing liquid labelled x10ui35-34gtk genotoxin
3) A book entitled 'how to be a bioterrorist'
Officer... this may LOOK like a dangerous substance but it's really only lime juice that I've made florescent. The label's an inside joke between me and a friend. I'm on my way to a party you see, my friend's. He's a psychologist and you know how they seem to love doing experiments on rats? He's low on them right now. The book isn't real either, I swear!

1) A bale of hay
2) A tray of freshly baked cupcakes
3) A bloodstained hammer
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The bale of hay is for my pony which i have brought to uni, yah ?

the cupcakes are for the pony

the hammer is make it go faster at the gymkhana

new items:

i) A stamp album containing stamps from New Zealand

ii) A map of the London Underground with a large red cross at Oxford Circus

iii) A Miley Cyrus wig
DannyYYYY
Rep:
?
The bale of hay is for my pony which i have brought to uni, yah ?

the cupcakes are for the pony

the hammer is make it go faster at the gymkhana

new items:

i) A stamp album containing stamps from New Zealand

ii) A map of the London Underground with a large red cross at Oxford Circus

iii) A Miley Cyrus wig

Officer, that's a gift from a relative living in New Zealand. That? I'm trying to find my way around London, there's a Miley Cyrus tribute going on at Oxford Circus you see.

1) A bag of limbs
2) A pistol
3) A map of the local area
Nerd2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DannyYYYY)
Officer, that's a gift from a relative living in New Zealand. That? I'm trying to find my way around London, there's a Miley Cyrus tribute going on at Oxford Circus you see.

1) A bag of limbs
2) A pistol
3) A map of the local area
Officer, I can explain, the bag of limbs, pistol and local map are all props for self-funded budget movie I'm filming about a serial killer, who kills people, cuts of their limbs and buries them in specific places in the area.

Items:
Can of petrol
Lighter
An unconscious woman
IgorYakov
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nerd2)
Officer, I can explain, the bag of limbs, pistol and local map are all props for self-funded budget movie I'm filming about a serial killer, who kills people, cuts of their limbs and buries them in specific places in the area.

Items:
Can of petrol
Lighter
An unconscious woman
Officer, I can explain, I saw a woman drinking the petrol and so I offered to give her a lift and I confiscated her lighter in case she hurt herself
originaltitle
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IgorYakov)
Officer, I can explain, I saw a woman drinking the petrol and so I offered to give her a lift and I confiscated her lighter in case she hurt herself
You didn't explain why she's now unconscious. :eyebrow:
Sunflower1919
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nerd2)

Items:
Can of petrol
Lighter
An unconscious woman
Seeing as there's no new items..

Officer I can explain! I have found this woman on the side of the road and I am driving her to the hospital. I smoke that's why I have the lighter, and my job sees me driving up and down the country so I carry petrol to make sure I never break down.

1) A kilogram of pure cocaine
2) A blow up doll
3) A copy of Disney's The Little Mermaid
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i) cocaine.... i have terrible toothache

ii) a blow up doll... i am teaching girl guides how to do resuscitation

iii) The Little Mermaid... i am moving to Denmark and want to be able to recognise the statue in Copenhagen Harbour

New Items:

i) A half size Dalek
ii) A cricket box~ extra large size
iii) A hardback copy of Anne of Green Gables
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (163)
22.27%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (137)
18.72%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.48%

Watched Threads