Keep rejecting offers waiting for the right girl - getting nowhere, should I settle? Watch

JimmyBignutz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
WHY, WHY would you reject offers when there are people like me who've never had offers from any girls? :cry2: (23 year old virgin, 0 gfs, 0 kisses)

I think you should take up the offer of some of the girls. Life at a young akge is about getting as much experience with relationships and the opposite sex as possible. You don't want to wait and wait until 'the right girl' because a) that girl may not even be right b) you will feel like you wasted your youth not getting enough sexual experience.

You're a clown. This is terrible advise.
Why bother going with someone just to add a notch to you bedpost.
Op doesn't seem to be a douche bag, acting the way you've suggested he behave is harmful to everyone
chickenonsteroids
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
WHY, WHY would you reject offers when there are people like me who've never had offers from any girls? :cry2: (23 year old virgin, 0 gfs, 0 kisses)

I think you should take up the offer of some of the girls. Life at a young age is about getting as much experience with relationships and the opposite sex as possible. You don't want to wait and wait until 'the right girl' because a) that girl may not even be right b) you will feel like you wasted your youth not getting enough sexual experience.
Why do you make everything about yourself? I'm starting to think that the only reason why you are (if you aren't a big fat phony) in this position is because you enjoy swimming in self pity.

Stop that.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
That's bad advice, Bassetts. Anyone can wait if they want, we're not all sexually frustrated. There's no point going on a forum and only moaning about being a virgin the whole time as that's silly. Life isn't just about sex. Besides, being close enough to a girl and in a relationship is better than just thinking of ****ing. A lot old adults especially when in mid-life crisis are sexually active and still not settled
anonymouspie227
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
I thought you were talking about university offers lol. And I was like u mad?
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're not getting sued here; date casually and if you find someone you wouldn't mind being with for a longer term then do that. Don't just "settle" because things aren't working as quick as you'd like. Life doesn't know time.
voodoochild
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Parano!d)
Hey guys, I've been single for the past few years. I've always believed I will meet the right girl for me, and I'll know it's her when I see her. It's just a feeling I know i'll get because I've fallen in love twice in my life (unfortunately it wasn't returned in those two cases), so I am familiar with the feeling you get when you meet someone truly special. However I've been patiently waiting this long (i'm 22 now), and I'm starting to think maybe i should just stop looking so hard.

I have had girls interested in me in the past (one of them just recently, a week ago). Not to sound cocky, but I'm sure I could have made them my girlfriend if i wanted. Unfortunately I just couldn't see myself with them. Like I said, i'm familiar with the feeling of falling in love, and I didn't get anything close to that feeling with any of these girls. So I didn't want to waste my time, as I can normally tell when I have a special thing for someone.

Has anyone waited and waited, waving away offers, knowing that someone is out there for them? The perfect person for you? It's cliched I know, but I just can't make myself like/go out with someone knowing that I'm only doing it for the sake of being in a relationship. Sure it can suck being single, but i'd rather be single than force myself into a relationship.

Question is, should I continue waiting or should I just settle when the next offer that comes along and see where it takes me? Because who knows how long it could take for me to find Miss right.

When I was younger, all the girls I wanted, wanted me. I was a right prick and broke a load of hearts. I dated one of the most beautiful girls in college but because i was so ****ing arrogant and dickish i dumped her before uni cause i thought i could get laid loads more there.

My dad then died, I fell into a depression, developed anxiety and went to uni, had the worst year of my life, bullied and harassed by flatmates, ended up with extremely low self-esteem, got addicted to drugs and almost failed university.

I've only just started to get these things back on track, and sort my life out, I still struggle with drug addiction, but i have been clean for a while now. I haven't had a girlfriend for the past year and it looks like I wont have one for a long time, i have no way of meeting one (all guys course) and I've no social skills anymore, the drugs ****ed my mind up. I wish I had known what I had, honestly I look back at how much of a prick I was and i'm glad everything ****ed up for me because I had to lose it all to become the person I am today and i'm a much better person for it, but I honestly would urge you to consider the girls around you that throw their love at you, when you don't have it and seeing the threads made on here a LOT, when you don't have it only then you realize how precious it is.

Don't look for your natalie portman like I did, even though a beautiful girl is into you. Stop being a narcissist.
viriol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm a proponent of waiting for the right girl. However, not all is what it looks like at first sight...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (423)
30.26%
The paper was reasonable (551)
39.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (239)
17.1%
It was TERRIBLE (185)
13.23%

Watched Threads