Are there any men who don't publicly discuss their sex life? Watch

the mezzil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ForeverDreams)
Probably the ones that don't have a sex life.
Nope, I have a sex life, but I don't talk about it.
Kiss
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Am I the only one who see's the irony of the OP making a thread about guys talking about their sex life but talks about her friend's?
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by iheartplums)
I can understand discussing something with maybe one close friend but it seems that some people feel the need to advertise it or discuss it with people that aren't even close friends with them, which can be potentially very embarrassing for the girl.

I know a girl who's 19 and gave up her v's to her current bf when she was like 18. Unfortunately for her, he publicly talks about stuff she likes doing (in the bedroom shhh) with people that I wouldn't even consider close enough to be his 'friends.' Admittedly this guy's kind of a prick and goes a bit far but I'm just wondering whether many guys out there actually keep their mouths shut.
I were gonna say me, and then I realised that this rings true

(Original post by ForeverDreams)
Probably the ones that don't have a sex life.
Ireland6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Angry Stoic)
I touched a boob. Once.
YOUR MOMMA's BOOB!!

sorry dude had to be done
Ireland6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
on a more serious note I prefer not talking about my/her sex life except with my closest friend. it's not really special if everyone knows I think. And yes I have slept with someone, we dated for two and a half years. It's important that you value the trust and intimacy of the relationship.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe if something funny happened or we were talking about a night out.

Outside of that. Never.

I don't see any need to tbh.
Icycandle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ronove)
A lot of guys might talk about their sexual encounters to their mates but some girls will actually tell their friends the most embarrassing odd details about the guys they sleep with, that I can't imagine the guys ever sharing with anyone. Maybe I'm wrong though.

My other half admitted telling his coworker about us having sex a particular day, though it turns out it was because this particular coworker had been complaining of not having had sex in months and they were all trying to rub it in. My other half most likely knew I would consider that to be fair play.
I actually like when people call their partners their other halves (read that in the least creepiest way possible please haha), I wish you two the best of luck with what the future holds in store for you!
Ronove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Icycandle)
I actually like when people call their partners their other halves (read that in the least creepiest way possible please haha), I wish you two the best of luck with what the future holds in store for you!
Awwww aren't you cute! We're engaged and live together (in fact I emigrated to Denmark to be with him) so I think we're serious enough to use 'other half'. I admit that I find it crosses the cringe limit when people use the phrase 'my better half' though.
Icycandle
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kiss)
Am I the only one who see's the irony of the OP making a thread about guys talking about their sex life but talks about her friend's?

Yes, yes you are. Theres a difference between talking about an unnamed friend without going into any details, with strangers on the internet (bearing in mind that a very large majority of these strangers if not all of them don't know the actual person behind the OP's username, or anything that can substantially narrow down their identity) and speaking about the same situation (in detail) where you are naming this 'friend', with people who are in the same or nearby friend circles with the person in question - when they have absolutely no need to know the slightest thing because its none of their business.

Nice try though.
Icycandle
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ronove)
Awwww aren't you cute! We're engaged and live together (in fact I emigrated to Denmark to be with him) so I think we're serious enough to use 'other half'. I admit that I find it crosses the cringe limit when people use the phrase 'my better half' though.
*starts reading comments*: There's still some hope in the world.
*Reaches final sentence*: Maybe not :P

I've never heard anyone use "my better half" but blimey, if i did..

I don't even know what I'd do. Might just end up referring to that person as "the worse half" for as long as I see them until they stop using the term 'my better half'..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
30.57%
The paper was reasonable (525)
39.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (226)
17.06%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.75%

Watched Threads