Would a future girlfriend know If I'm still a virgin? Watch

peedie pixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by martin jol)
why would becoming part of some slut's collection be seen as 'lucky'?

it's degrading and disgusting.
She knew what she was doing, so they trusted her to show them the ropes, basically. That's just your opinion that its degrading and disgusting, clearly they didn't mind.

(Original post by MJ1012)
She on TSR?
Haha no sorry!

(Original post by The Good Life)
so why were you laughing at me ?

what is a V plate?

go on then................ what's it called :rolleyes:
Virgin, meant she likes sleeping with virgins haha.
getfunky!
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah! Ruddy well YES :zomg: your weiner shrivels up at the presence of a vagina!

No of course not, a future gf will not know.. It's up to you to tell her. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 22.. You have sex when you know you're with the right person.
MostUncivilised
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am 22, only turned 22 a month and 2 weeks ago, I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend and also not planning on getting one either for a couple of years,
It depends. Some people are naturally quite good at sex, whereas others with a reasonable amount of experience are actually quite disappointing.

Being a good kisser, being smooth and confident in touching and changing position, and have a reasonable instinct for when to go slower and when faster (usually start with the former and move to the latter), is probably more important than pure experience.

By the way, are you hot?
martin jol
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by peedie pixie)
She knew what she was doing, so they trusted her to show them the ropes, basically. That's just your opinion that its degrading and disgusting, clearly they didn't mind.
in my opinion she's getting a kick out of their insecurities.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nobody cares as much as you do.

By all means lie if it makes you feel better, I wouldn't recommend tainting a new relationship like that but your prerogative. I would really not recommend lying about having had sex before; puts pressure on you to perform well when you've never done it before and the lie will alter her expectations. I reckon most girls with experience would be able to tell you didn't actually have much experience yourself.
bingbashbosh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're a virgin then there's nothing wrong with it. If your future girlfriend has a problem with you being a virgin or makes you feel bad for it then she is the one with the problem, not you.
Shazzarr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tip 1. Dont go to bassetts for advice on virginity and sex. He'll make you think that all girls hate virgins because he's sexually frustrated and lonesome.

Tip 2, if you're with a girl that respects you and loves you for who you are, virgin or not it wont matter so dont worry about it.

Tip 3. Dont lie, we girls know things, its like spider senses. If somethings up we're bound to notice it.

Tip 4. On your first time with your gf you'd both be nervous and stuff so you'd actually both be "virgins" because its both of your first times, with each other.
theOldBean
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Shazzarr)
Tip 1. Dont go to bassetts for advice on virginity and sex. He'll make you think that all girls hate virgins because he's sexually frustrated and lonesome.
[etc...]
However, he should go to Bassetts if he wants to buy licqourice allsorts.
lou_100
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am 22, only turned 22 a month and 2 weeks ago, I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend and also not planning on getting one either for a couple of years,
If I got a girlfriend when I am 30 I do not want her thinking I haven't had a girlfriend before so could I lie and say I had a girlfriend in the past or is their a certain why she'd know I am still a virgin?

for example a girl hyeana ( or whatever it's called) gets snapped after first time sex so a boy would know she is no longer a virgin, what about with boys?
This sentence would tell anyone you are still a virgin.

Was going to maybe say she'd suspect it but probably give you the benefit of the doubt until she knew, but no..she would know.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They will probably realise if you have sex a few times with them as there is something of a knack to it. If you only have sex with them once they might assume it was just an off day and you might get away with it.

For a late bloomer it is probably best to consider the first few sexual encounters, and the first relationship, practice runs. That's why you're supposed to have your first relationship as a teen when everything's dysfunctional and defined within the social hierarchies of the school. It's assumed that it won't be forever, whereas at older ages there is supposed to be some commitment and mutual trust.
The Good Life
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by MostUncivilised)
It depends. Some people are naturally quite good at sex, whereas others with a reasonable amount of experience are actually quite disappointing.

Being a good kisser, being smooth and confident in touching and changing position, and have a reasonable instinct for when to go slower and when faster (usually start with the former and move to the latter), is probably more important than pure experience.

By the way, are you hot?

I have an issue with germs, I will never want to kiss , will this affect a future relationship ?
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have an issue with germs, I will never want to kiss , will this affect a future relationship ?

Seriously? You exchange more germs in sex than when kissing...
The Good Life
Rep:
?
(Original post by musketeer)
Seriously? You exchange more germs in sex than when kissing...

I don't care, I don't eat with my **** do I so.............................. .......

I'm serious by the way
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't care, I don't eat with my **** do I so.............................. .......

I'm serious by the way

If you're serious, then yes this will cause a huge problems. I think you need help to get past your err....aversions...
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
LOL hyeana.
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If I got a girlfriend when I am 30 I do not want her thinking I haven't had a girlfriend before so could I lie and say I had a girlfriend in the past or is their a certain why she'd know I am still a virgin?

for example a girl hyeana ( or whatever it's called) gets snapped after first time sex so a boy would know she is no longer a virgin, what about with boys?
Lie with a straight face if you're so anti-virgin.
The Good Life
Rep:
?
(Original post by musketeer)
If you're serious, then yes this will cause a huge problems. I think you need help to get past your err....aversions...

nope, zero % kisser for life
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hyeana?! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
katyness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Mine broke in P.E and I'm still a virgin because I never had sex.

(Original post by Bassetts)
In the words of fat_hobbit, lie lie lie. If she doesn't ask, don't tell her. But if she does ask, lie and say you've had girlfriends before.

No matter how many girls on this site tell you otherwise, virgins are not viewed in a good way in the real world, especially male virgins. If word gets around that you're a virgin, trust me it's never a good thing.
Don't listen to this guy OP. I don't mind a virgin as long as he knows what he's supposed to do because I obviously don't.
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by katyness)
Don't listen to this guy OP. I don't mind a virgin as long as he knows what he's supposed to do because I obviously don't.
You might not mind but you're just 1 girl out of millions. And your opinion is influenced because you're ALSO a 22 year old virgin.

Most girls are going to at least wonder why a 22 year old guy is still a virgin, especially one who has wanted to lose it all his life. They're going to start drawing bad conclusions about your personality/looks and think you're a weirdo/creep/loser, even if they don't outwardly say those opinions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (197)
30.21%
The paper was reasonable (264)
40.49%
Not feeling great about that exam... (110)
16.87%
It was TERRIBLE (81)
12.42%

Watched Threads